• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Switch Pro

Divi Switch Pro v4.0.19

No permission to download
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, message: 94776, membre: 14291"]
Essayez 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571 et faites le moi savoir ..

TassieNZ :)
[/CITATION]
Débardeur c'est ok pour moi.

[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, message: 94776, membre: 14291"]
Essayez 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571 et faites le moi savoir ..

[/CITATION]
Débardeur c'est ok pour moi.
I think that means it worked? Sorry, my translation isn't too great! :)

y
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, message: 94779, membre: 14291"]
Je pense que cela signifie que cela a fonctionné? Désolé, ma traduction n'est pas trop géniale!:)
[/CITATION]
yes it's okay. Nice. Awesome.

Hi Tassie, I simply installed it and activated it... when I go to licence it is blank and has option to deactivate. It all works ok to.
@bazgfx you said this worked for you? Can you confirm please and how you registered? Don't have time to re-null if not needed.

Thanks,

Hi Tassie, I simply installed it and activated it... when I go to licence it is blank and has option to deactivate. It all works ok to.

None of the two versions (.6 and .7) work...
Thats odd, ive got 3.0.6 running and its fine with me... as I said the key is blank and just gives the option to deactivate. All functions are available. Do you see Divi Switch at the end when you are in 'Divi theme options'?

First I tried to activate .7 with the serial number on above that didn't work, then I installed .6 and left it blank, but it's not activated and I can't see any function.

Ive tried a few of the switches too, and they work fine plus all options are there in the 'Divi theme customiser'

Does it work ok with anyone else? As I said I'm on 3.0.6.
Ill try 3.0.7 later but wont be back til late.

Just tried 3.0.7 and cant input the key, its as if there is no input box... 3.0.6 still works fine though.

Just tried 3.0.7 and cant input the key, its as if there is no input box... 3.0.6 still works fine though.
Please test this then!

Divi Switch Pro v3.0.7 Nulled

Reactions: Babak and Tar_03
Hmmm again I have no where I can input a key... and it says activate.
I have tried a live site since and my usual local build and now NEITHER 306 or 307 work!!! Fricking weird... 302 works and shows activated but is not fully functional.

All working... never test stuff after a night out...
Tested 307 and all working perfectly with 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571 for me personally.
Thank you Tassie for taking the time to re-null 307, I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work. Thanks also to everyone who contributed with switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
All working... never test stuff after a night out...
Tested 307 and all working perfectly with 52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571 for me personally.
Thank you Tassie for taking the time to re-null 307, I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work. Thanks also to everyone who contributed with switch.
It works for me now. I confirm. Thank you very much!

Reactions: TassieNZ
TassieNZ,

I tried it and the key expired(Your license key expired on 01/08/2020. (52684a5cd05f318c75d2568c64728571)).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock