• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts v5.0.3 Untouched

No permission to download
I managed to add account, configure the entire script. But the script is not running and not sending likes or messages. Some help?

Hey everything is working great but one thing is messing when i make keywords it not working its working by sort only i want to make it all working any suggestions?

The "Chat Bot" option does not work as it should, I think it must be an error in the system itself.

The "Chat Bot" option does not work as it should

I did see that, unfortunately has nothing to do with the nulling so the problem must be somewhere in the api. When I have time probably I would look for the error but don't expect it anytime soon.

Reactions: oliverquin
For me, Chat Bot works fine, except that I'm trying to change the "Sorry, I understand only: " message but without success. I changed it in the Bot.php file, but it hasn't changed.

Edit:
I resolved it by changing PHP version to another and then come back to my version.
I think it clears some kind of cache or something like that.

Edit 2:
I started rummaging around "Chatbot" and now it started freaking out also for me. It acts as if it only sees the first option and sends a welcome message multiple times.

Last edited:
For me, Chat Bot works fine, except that I'm trying to change the "Sorry, I understand only: " message but without success. I changed it in the Bot.php file, but it hasn't changed.

Edit:
I resolved it by changing PHP version to another and then come back to my version.
I think it clears some kind of cache or something like that.

Edit 2:
I started rummaging around "Chatbot" and now it started freaking out also for me. It acts as if it only sees the first option and sends a welcome message multiple times.

As far as I have seen the BOT Q&A is made "Build-up style". If the message you receive trigger the first q&a option then your answer should lead to second one. Otherwise bot stops answering and listen.
If any of the questions is triggered before 1st one (or the one in line at that time) then the bot doesn't know the answer as it waits for what's next (either first question or the one in the chain that have to be triggered next)

Excuse my french but this BOT is kinda stupid. But can be smart if you program it that way that it builds up without any issue

As far as I have seen the BOT Q&A is made "Build-up style". If the message you receive trigger the first q&a option then your answer should lead to second one. Otherwise bot stops answering and listen.
If any of the questions is triggered before 1st one (or the one in line at that time) then the bot doesn't know the answer as it waits for what's next (either first question or the one in the chain that have to be triggered next)

Excuse my french but this BOT is kinda stupid. But can be smart if you program it that way that it builds up without any issue
That explains it all. You made my day, but is there any uncompiled way to make the chatbot have a set of options and be able to answer them all at any time?

Can you advise anything? Autopilot set to new followers and unfollowers sends the same looped messages to the same people several times every few minutes!

thankyou for fix the link, do you know how to set up the chat bot? i have promblem whit the chat bot, it cant working on my server
Did you setup the cron job?

yes, i am ussing the Fetch a URL on the cron job setup

Did you try this? Cause on my side it works without any issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supkay707
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock