• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dm Spy - Direct Message Spy Tool - HQ CPA Landing Page (COMPLETE TUTORIAL AND METHOD)

cpacreators

Banned User
Feb 2, 2020
Great CPA Landing page based on a "Direct Message Spy Tool" with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram social platform.
The landing page come with a 3k words PDF that explains all the process from customizing and implement a content locker to hosting and promotion your landing page.

Don't wait and start to make money by downloading the landing page here:
Click here to download DM Spy - HQ CPA LANDING PAGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tuton
thanks, I have downloaded and verified the files seem clean so far tutorial is the very detailed good tutorial just a quick question how secure it this? do we need to implement more security?

Come on guys! Did you really sink this low..?? Scamming peoples with this sh**...?? Shame on you..!!
I was just verifying the files making sure it, not spyware it just a landing page full with the advertisement of your own seems legit that's my thinking everyone has a different opinion you can probably modify your ways I think it's no scamming people since they are not putting personal information or password or social media it like a fake chat you just put a username and the bot start a fake chat acting like it was real and the monetization will be ads if am wrong to me know

Reactions: cpacreators
I was just verifying the files making sure it, not spyware it just a landing page full with the advertisement of your own seems legit that's my thinking everyone has a different opinion you can probably modify your ways I think it's no scamming people since they are not putting personal information or password or social media it like a fake chat you just put a username and the bot start a fake chat acting like it was real and the monetization will be ads if am wrong to me know
When running this kind of "sites" you are promising giftcards etc etc witch you never will deliver. That is scamming peples just to make a few cents for yourself. Peoples running this sh** has no honor at all.

What's wrong with you @promonde, did you just discover grey hat marketing? It's just basic CPA and I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock