• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DMCA Ignored - Copyright Free - Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting | 1GBPS | Unlimited Bandwidth | DDOS Protection | Starts @$18.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcodes

Oct 19, 2019
www.babiato.com
Virtual Private Server (VPS) total freedom from DMCA and other copyright issues run your websites without any hazel free.Powerful remote panel to manage your server with just one click and many other features.

Powerful Remote Panel :

Additional FAQ:

1) Can i upgrade my VPS Specs ?

Simply let us know your extra specs we will add to your vps server, Pay the difference amount from your account billing section.

2) Can i get multiple IPv4 for VPS ?

Presently we allow 10 x IPv4 to each VPS . Each IPv4 will cost you 5$ as they are offshore.

3) Where are this VPS location ?

Based on quick deployment we choose servers from our base which are located in Spain , France , Bulgaria , Netherlands .

4) What kind of sites are not allowed on these server ?

Child po**, Anti-government sites, terrorism related sites, SPAM are strictly not allowed

5) Do you allow Movie sites, adult sites and other similar ?

Yes, We totally ignore DMCA and Copyright notices. Movie sites, Adult Sites, Torrent sites, Movie Streaming Sites are allowed.

6) How long you need to deploy server ?

Usually it will be within few hours or even faster. Minimum 24 hours maximum 48 hours.

How To Order :

Select Your VPS package On Cart Page Select OffShore From VPS Server Type

Coupon Code :

20OFFSHORE

Contact Details:
Live Chat on Company Site
24/7/365 Ticket Support

Refund Policy:
If we failed to provide service we offer 100% refund. If you break TOS there will be no refund.

From your terms:

All services provided by HostDel may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material

Did you just copy paste this or you actually don't ignore DMCA?

When you select your VPS select Server Type
1) Off Shore ( This is the service your seeing now. ) ( DMCA and Copyright Free Server )

Services which are provided for legal usage are our regular servers we wont allow any illegal activities on those servers and they are called OnShore.

I hope i am clear with your question.

Thanks.

To be honest I really don't think this is a good offer at all.... 20% One Time Discount!?

yep its one time discount ONLY. That is the best price i can give with the remote panel we have and 1 GBPS Full duplex port.

Totally Newbie friendly who don't even know how to manage the server.

And please if you dont want to buy its okay but don't make fun in the service threads.

yep its one time discount ONLY. That is the best price i can give with the remote panel we have and 1 GBPS Full duplex port.

Totally Newbie friendly who don't even know how to manage the server.

And please if you dont want to buy its okay but don't make fun in the service threads.

I just agree on the offer of the discount. Never tried to make fun of anyone or anything. Apologies for any misunderstand.

This might be a sales thread but I'd still like to know if Hostdel is a legit company. I can not find any reviews / scams / legit info online about Hostdel. No one on this forum has posted any comments, good or bad, about Hostdel. Hostdel has only been a member for 4 months.

Can someone give me feedback ref Hostdel. Thank you

i am not the guy who hire to get reviews what i sell is only quality service. And neither do i promote my company using ads.
yep i am new member here cause one of my friend told about this forum and i am happy to join.
you can search my user name on other forums i cannot name them :) but you will find on similar marketing forums ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock