• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Do you know any lottery full script or plugin?

zooolcsi

Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone,

first of, but keep it short, this website is insane and I dont understand why I didnt know about it before. quality downloads and clean. well done whoever owns it :D

So I'm planning to run a prize lottery site in my country.

Its very popular in the UK, I live here and the business would be also based here as my country doesnt allow it but all marketing and visitation would be in my country.

Anyway, the only mentionable content I found is a lottery plugin on codecanyon and the official wc lottery plugin for wordpress (which I didnt buy but it look exactly the same as the one on codecanyon)

i cant find a full script that would do everthing on its own with payment gateways implemented and enough detailed and responsive.

So let me ask the more experienced ones, do you know any clone script like BOTB?
The script cannot actually be like botb because im not planning to get gambling license, with the option of having a question before participation, kinda takes out the 100% luck element so it wouldnt require license.

i hope I find something here
thank you in advance.

yeah ive seen and tried most of them. tbh the 27 dollar plugin works fine with the 2 additional plugins that can be purchased separetly to it., maybe one functionality is missing, but i swear i just figured out an alternative way to do it with woocommerce meanwhile im wiring this comment. :D it was the quick win function, but im sure there is like a random gift plugin for woocommerce :D basically the same thing :D

getting closer to launch it bit by bit. thanks for the link anyway.

• Love
Reactions: wezoo and leroy
yeah ive seen and tried most of them. tbh the 27 dollar plugin works fine with the 2 additional plugins that can be purchased separetly to it., maybe one functionality is missing, but i swear i just figured out an alternative way to do it with woocommerce meanwhile im wiring this comment. :D it was the quick win function, but im sure there is like a random gift plugin for woocommerce :D basically the same thing :D

getting closer to launch it bit by bit. thanks for the link anyway.
did you finish you page Zool, im looking to make one too Id love to see what you created?

• Wow
Reactions: leroy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hshsgdjdvd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock