• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download
Hello guys,

Do you know how to delete de licence error message ?
Thank you very much

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-11-09 à 00.00.17.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-11-09 à 00.00.17.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 25
I get "The uploaded file was only partially uploaded." when trying to upload the install plugin. Please advise.

I get "The uploaded file was only partially uploaded." when trying to upload the install plugin. Please advise.

This might be because of where you are hosting the website.

Advice, remove the plugin and upload from the backend of the website in wp-content/plugins directory

Reactions: markz
This might be because of where you are hosting the website.

Advice, remove the plugin and upload from the backend of the website in wp-content/plugins directory

Might not be caused by the server-side because I have many WP sites and installed many plugins and this is the first time I see this message.

Anyway, I will try your recommended method. Thanks.

Hi @Babak the v3.1 we have here seems to have a bug. The new Vendor Analytics module isn't working. It doesn't even show up on the list available modules at my own end. Can you confirm if it works from your end? If not, can you, please, help upload a new instance that has the Vendor Analytics module working? Thank you.

Last edited:
Babak updated Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.1.1

Download Dokan Business v3.1.1 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
== v3.1.1 -> Nov 16, 2020==

- [Fix] Stripe Refactor
- [fix] Customer subscription cancel status not showing for vendor
- [fix] Wholesale product checkbox not working when product status pending
- [fix] Product wise commission not working comma decimal issue fixed
- [fix] Dokan modules section active/inactive issue
- [fix] Product addon select field not saving when price field blank
- [fix] PHP 5.6 Compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: King Kong
1605830200137.png

1. I hope if we simply click 'Hide for me' on this Notice ... Nothing will bother Dokan Pro Business plugin from working normally as it should. with a license, Any idea ?

2. I couldnt find the Vendor Analytics Module in this latest build v311, Any idea ?

Please enter your valid Dokan Pro plugin license key to unlock more features, premium support and future updates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock