• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download
To all guys who are actively using Dokan multi vrndor, how does the shipping fee works? I mean if the buyer will pay the shipping fee upon checkout and the shipping options were set by the vendor, the fee will be getting by the seller or the admin on Dokan payout?

To all guys who are actively using Dokan multi vrndor, how does the shipping fee works? I mean if the buyer will pay the shipping fee upon checkout and the shipping options were set by the vendor, the fee will be getting by the seller or the admin on Dokan payout?

In case Vendors are providing Shipment. Total Money Received - Admin Commissions = Dokan Vendors Bank A/c

In case Admin are providing Shipment. Total Money Received - Admin Commissions - Shipment = Dokan Vendors Bank A/c

(1) In case Vendors are providing Shipment. Total Money Received - Admin Commissions = Dokan Vendors Bank A/c

(2) In case Admin are providing Shipment. Total Money Received - Admin Commissions - Shipment = Dokan Vendors Bank A/c
Thanks for enlightening me. So for the (1) case, it's a challenge for me on how to educate the vendors setting up their shipping options through the vendor dashboard. Because some of them have posted discounted bulk/wholesale items (clothing products) let's say 3-10 pcs so obviously the shipping fee will be higher compare to retail order since the parcel will be bigger and heavier. And also, the interface or options in vendor Shipping setting page is a bit confusing actually.

So I am planning to set a global flat rate shipping class (for bulk and retail) and will be added on each vendor orders (if customer bought at the same time from multiple vendor). So now I am thinking to consider the (2) case, planning to tie up with some courier company and then for every order, the courier will pick up the parcel from the vendor and deliver to the customer. The fees will be paid by admin but will be included and paid by the customer upon checkout.

What can you suggest or advise on my situation? The site just launched recently so this is the drawback I can see that's why some newly registered vendors didn't proceed on posting their products. Even, posting new product is a bit complicated if I am a layman. o_O

Reactions: ayodejify
Thanks for enlightening me. So for the (1) case, it's a challenge for me on how to educate the vendors setting up their shipping options through the vendor dashboard. Because some of them have posted discounted bulk/wholesale items (clothing products) let's say 3-10 pcs so obviously the shipping fee will be higher compare to retail order since the parcel will be bigger and heavier. And also, the interface or options in vendor Shipping setting page is a bit confusing actually.

So I am planning to set a global flat rate shipping class (for bulk and retail) and will be added on each vendor orders (if customer bought at the same time from multiple vendor). So now I am thinking to consider the (2) case, planning to tie up with some courier company and then for every order, the courier will pick up the parcel from the vendor and deliver to the customer. The fees will be paid by admin but will be included and paid by the customer upon checkout.

... it all depends how good rates you can negotiate with your courier service provider. More the volume Lower tbeir Price. Its always a Chicken or the Egg first situation in the beginning. Because you’d like the best rates for the Products delivery and Courier would want commitment onf volume for rates.

But remember if you handle the courier then you are taking responsibility of any return pick up or items lost in transit. Basically you stand as a Insurance to any loss on Vendors part if they package inferiorly, loss of good in transit amd return.

Think before you jump to conclusion. There’s a lot more than that meets the eye !

Reactions: ayodejify

What can you suggest or advise on my situation? The site just launched recently so this is the drawback I can see that's why some newly registered vendors didn't proceed on posting their products. Even, posting new product is a bit complicated if I am a layman. o_O

Share your Website Url in private conversation on this forum. I can try suggest few for your call post that.

Please update new version 3.1.2 @Babak
Thank you so much!

------------------------------

Release Date – Dec 1, 2020

• [fix] Vendor gets error while purchasing normal product with PayPal in checkout page
  • [fix] Single product multi vendor products showing others vendor area issue when SPMV product duplicated
  • [fix] Admin commission set 0 by default when create/update vendor form admin area
  • [fix] Enable vacation mode is hiding products from vendor dashboard, vendor not able to see the products
  • [fix] Vendor staff not able to add/edit any product on vendor dashboard, also fixed capabilities issue and improve code standard
  • [fix] Vendor shipping settings page showing JS error issue when try to add/update any shipping zone
  • [fix] Update vendor review REST API and fixed some errors
  • [fix] SMS verification error message translation not available
  • [fix] SMS verification error handling for vendors
  • [fix] Booking product virtual option not saving while 1st time create form vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Coupon minimum amount not working with variation products issue fixed
  • [fix] Vendor product addon appears in every product in marketplace when that vendor logged in
  • [fix] Product wise Commission is not working in subscription product on admin area product edit page
  • [fix] Report CSV header mismatch issue fixed
  • [fix] Stripe Dashboard does not show the price including the tax for vendors
  • [fix] SKU data not importing when CSV import on vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Booking single day no data showing, responsiveness issue fixes form vendor dashboard booking details page
  • [fix] Product SEO default meta description removed from vendor dashboard product edit page
  • [fix] Check product pack end date before cancelling vendor subscriptions
  • [fix] Downloads files showing multiple entries when have suborder
  • [fix] Variable product showing extra fields when subscription type product update from vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Bookable Product: Booking by day view which is missing in Booking calendar.
  • [fix] If the processing fee is not 0 and if the dokan_gateway_fee_paid_by meta is blank then the processing fee is paid by the admin.

Reactions: mercyyou
Please update new version 3.1.2 @Babak
Thank you so much!

------------------------------

Release Date – Dec 1, 2020

• [fix] Vendor gets error while purchasing normal product with PayPal in checkout page
  • [fix] Single product multi vendor products showing others vendor area issue when SPMV product duplicated
  • [fix] Admin commission set 0 by default when create/update vendor form admin area
  • [fix] Enable vacation mode is hiding products from vendor dashboard, vendor not able to see the products
  • [fix] Vendor staff not able to add/edit any product on vendor dashboard, also fixed capabilities issue and improve code standard
  • [fix] Vendor shipping settings page showing JS error issue when try to add/update any shipping zone
  • [fix] Update vendor review REST API and fixed some errors
  • [fix] SMS verification error message translation not available
  • [fix] SMS verification error handling for vendors
  • [fix] Booking product virtual option not saving while 1st time create form vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Coupon minimum amount not working with variation products issue fixed
  • [fix] Vendor product addon appears in every product in marketplace when that vendor logged in
  • [fix] Product wise Commission is not working in subscription product on admin area product edit page
  • [fix] Report CSV header mismatch issue fixed
  • [fix] Stripe Dashboard does not show the price including the tax for vendors
  • [fix] SKU data not importing when CSV import on vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Booking single day no data showing, responsiveness issue fixes form vendor dashboard booking details page
  • [fix] Product SEO default meta description removed from vendor dashboard product edit page
  • [fix] Check product pack end date before cancelling vendor subscriptions
  • [fix] Downloads files showing multiple entries when have suborder
  • [fix] Variable product showing extra fields when subscription type product update from vendor dashboard
  • [fix] Bookable Product: Booking by day view which is missing in Booking calendar.
  • [fix] If the processing fee is not 0 and if the dokan_gateway_fee_paid_by meta is blank then the processing fee is paid by the admin.
okay soon

Babak updated Dokan - Best Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.1.2

Download Dokan Business v3.1.2 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
== v3.1.2 Dec 01, 2020 ==

----------------------------------
- [fix] Vendor gets error while purchasing normal product with PayPal in checkout page
- [fix] Single product multi vendor products showing others vendor area issue when SPMV product duplicated
- [fix] Admin commission set 0 by default when create/update vendor form admin area
- [fix] Enable vacation mode is hiding products from vendor dashboard, vendor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I updated dokan since then my live chat and sell this item stopped working. The sell this item when clicked instead to show you a success message it will show you a 404 page. Any suggestion on how to fix that

Hello guys i just want ask about this i trust all the plugins from babiato but i want to ask about this is it a fake alarm of a malware? or it is a real one?

1607789085426.png

Hello guys i just want ask about this i trust all the plugins from babiato but i want to ask about this is it a fake alarm of a malware? or it is a real one?

1607789085426.png

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
LOL TazBOT missed that one!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
when tik mark on the withdraw methods and hit save, it again unchecked! how to solve? not show also vendor payment dashboard page! :(

@Babak
@TassieNZ

Attachments

• 1-withdrawal.PNG
    1-withdrawal.PNG
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
... it all depends how good rates you can negotiate with your courier service provider. More the volume Lower tbeir Price. Its always a Chicken or the Egg first situation in the beginning. Because you’d like the best rates for the Products delivery and Courier would want commitment onf volume for rates.

But remember if you handle the courier then you are taking responsibility of any return pick up or items lost in transit. Basically you stand as a Insurance to any loss on Vendors part if they package inferiorly, loss of good in transit amd return.

Think before you jump to conclusion. There’s a lot more than that meets the eye !
@King Kong I like what you are doing. Keep it up

• Love
Reactions: King Kong
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock