• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
Greetings, thanks for all that you share here, but i have problem installing this plugin doesn't work work for me when i try to install the dokan lite from the repository and after i tried to instal this and make this error:
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\viajar\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce/includes/libraries/class-emogrifier.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\viajar\wp-content\plugins\dokan-pro\includes\admin\announcement-background-process.php on line 14

Could you please help me how to fix it? Excuse my english its no my first language, i'd appreciate

Greetings, thanks for all that you share here, but i have problem installing this plugin doesn't work work for me when i try to install the dokan lite from the repository and after i tried to instal this and make this error:
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\viajar\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce/includes/libraries/class-emogrifier.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\viajar\wp-content\plugins\dokan-pro\includes\admin\announcement-background-process.php on line 14

Could you please help me how to fix it? Excuse my english its no my first language, i'd appreciate
Hello,

I simply commented out the related lines (13-15) from the dokan-pro\includes\admin\announcement-background-process.php file:
To this:
PHP:
/* if ( ! class_exists( 'Emogrifier', false ) ) {
    include_once dirname( WC_PLUGIN_FILE ) . '/includes/libraries/class-emogrifier.php';
} */

Or if you prefer here is the modified file just unzip and change the original to this one:

Attachments

• announcement-background-process.zip
    939 bytes · Views: 16
Hello,

I simply commented out the related lines (13-15) from the dokan-pro\includes\admin\announcement-background-process.php file:
To this:
PHP:
/* if ( ! class_exists( 'Emogrifier', false ) ) {
    include_once dirname( WC_PLUGIN_FILE ) . '/includes/libraries/class-emogrifier.php';
} */

Or if you prefer here is the modified file just unzip and change the original to this one:

thanks, work for me now.

Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.0.0

Download Dokan Business v3.0.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.0.0 -> March 25, 2020

- [fix] Outdated template warning on vendor migration page
- [fix] Undefined variable warning while adding a new product addon (Porduct Addons)
- [fix] When vendor access the backend, he can see the dokan menu due to store review permission issue (Store Review)
- [fix] Remove required fields attributes on product edit page ( Product Addons)
- [fix] Store progressbar is not updating when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dFMeieR
Hi Babak,

New version (3.0.1) is available from the Pro & Business edition. Hopefully they corrected all the bugs including the modules apperance related one.

humm this item send by other user let me check it again

Hi.
In version 3.0.0 (Current file that available on this site) js folder does not exists and this cause admin issues.

Hi, there is an error on activation. Any fix?

Fatal error: Trait 'WeDevs\Dokan\Traits\ChainableContainer' not found in /home/accountname/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Module.php on line 9

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock