• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download
Dokan Team :love: ( Dokan Theme - Dokan Plugin+Business Pro Version)

Reactions: Babak
Dokan Team :love: ( Dokan Theme - Dokan Plugin+Business Pro Version)

dokan-pro plugin has error can you please fix this?

/dokan-pro/includes/Module.php on line 9

Reactions: fsmith9128
Hi, the STAFF menu is not shown on Vendor Dashboard even STAFF MODULE is ENABLED.

Any advice?

@Babak can anybody help me why i am getting this error after updating to the latest versiion of DOKAN.

i have everything uptodate all pluggins , theme and as wellas wordpress.

Please help

Regards

@NullMaster, I switch to another theme and the STAFF menu now show up. When I test it with default theme "Twenty Twenty", the STAFF menu is missing. Not sure why.

It's making me crazy. The STAFF menu went missing again even with new theme.

Dose it support REST API for App build? I field to builf flutter app using this plugin. (WCFM Marketplace working but Dokan pro not working

hi every body. @Babak
Fatal error: Trait 'WeDevs\Dokan\Traits\ChainableContainer' not found in /var/www/.....com/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Module.php on line 7

ı go to dreamwiever 7 line => class Module {

how can i solve the problem.

thank you for answers and shared.

hi every body. @Babak
Fatal error: Trait 'WeDevs\Dokan\Traits\ChainableContainer' not found in /var/www/.....com/wp-content/plugins/dokan-pro/includes/Module.php on line 7

ı go to dreamwiever 7 line => class Module {

how can i solve the problem.

thank you for answers and shared.

@jackes you need to install "Dokan" free version from WP Admin before activating Dokan Business version.

Hi @Babak. I installed dokan pro on my website but the dashboard or other dokan features don't load.
What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• dokan error.PNG
    dokan error.PNG
    52.7 KB · Views: 50
Hi @Babak. I installed dokan pro on my website but the dashboard or other dokan features don't load.
What am I doing wrong?
maybe cant load on your hosting
other options work good ?

None of the Dokan features work.
I tried it on other hosting platforms too. I've tried it on aws and godaddy too.
Anything i should check or modify?
Thanks.

@Babak hi I mentioned above a error on the latest release please check.

and also I would be happy on this below link if I can share a nulled versi9n.

regards

hi
thanks for your great support

i have that error : Dokan Error: Please activate your copy "

the plugin work well without activate ?

or i have to activate it ?

@Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock