• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
@TassieNZ @Babak @NullMaster is it possible to please get the latest update? Wordpress recently updated and there're a lot of errors with the current version 🙏
Dokan Lite is free:

If there is an update to Dokan Pro Business what is the version number please? Please post a link to the changelog.

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and Babak
Babak updated Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.0.7

Download Dokan Business v3.0.7 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
== v3.0.7-> 2nd Sept, 2020 ==

- [fix] Refactor Product SEO
- [fix] Shipping continent issues
- [fix] Global multiple zone conflict issue in shipping
- [fix] Paypal gateway fee not showing when products purchase by multi vendor
- [fix] CSV import not working cause of JS error
- [fix] Product addon conflicting with WC booking
- [fix] Long tags listing issue fixed on product quick edit area
- [fix] Wrong text domain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello guys i hope you are all

please anyone have the dokan pro (buisness) v2.9.9 i know its old
but i need it to compare it with a custom dokan pro 2.9.9 which they edit its core so i can see the changes
please if anyone still have it please give me the link thank you all

hello guys i hope you are all

please anyone have the dokan pro (buisness) v2.9.9 i know its old
but i need it to compare it with a custom dokan pro 2.9.9 which they edit its core so i can see the changes
please if anyone still have it please give me the link thank you all

Reactions: Furion
Hello everyone! thanks for the plugin. Works great. Anyone know how can I translate the plugin? I try with Loco Translate but it didnt work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock