• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
I added this line in wp-config.php to let all types of file into system without this line the situation remains same as briefed below ---> define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);

Dokan Lite (v3.0.11) + DokanPro (v3.1)

Problem with Dokan Product Import using CSV panel on Front End

- When ADMIN is trying to import products using CSV they can do the same import from FrontEnd / BackEnd.
- BUT When any Vendor tries to import the file from its Front End Vendor Panel the file gets selected but after clicking 'Continue' to import, the file then vanishes and screen doesn't go to Mapping section.
- Dokan Data File System Updated automatically by some Dokan System Alert
- Clearing cache etc doesnt change the situation

1604254740646.png

To counter this error as shown above on line #287 of class-wp-hook.php ... I commented line #97 on ms-default-filters.php file in wp-includes folder to remove the filter to check import file size.

1604254925941.png

BUT the CSV Import Issue for Vendor still there, Vendor is unable to import any file (VSV XLS TXT) to import products into their store. What ever ADMIN CVS file imports just adds products to ADMIN's store but Vendor still has no way to add products via CSV imports. Adding single products with all details one by one is too cumbersome.

pls suggest !
check here
maybe u can find answer from dev

@Babak this v3.1 build you released on Oct20/2020 seems to be having issues with Import/Export of Products. This problem persisted till v3.0.6 and was sorted in v3.0.7

1604275821311.png

Can you pls share the older Dokan Business v3.0.7 again here, Thanks.

Can't upload products using import and export. says no product found did'nt find any solution online i also added define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);
in WP-CONFIG.PHP but nothing is fixed any idea why can we fix this??

Problem is because of something else (dont know surely for now). Some how if you Upload a CSV from Admin's Front End A/c you can do so easily but the Vendor just not able to upload the CSV from his/her Store Front End Dashboard.

Can't upload products using import and export. says no product found did'nt find any solution online i also added define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);
in WP-CONFIG.PHP but nothing is fixed any idea why can we fix this??

define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true); it only adds a permission for all types of file uploads to WP site. The problem you say it more to do with some coding issue with Dokan. This CSV Import issue was noted and supposedly fixed by developer in v3.0.7 ... still trying to wrap my head around what makes it not work on v3.1 for the Vendor's Store Front End (Product CSV Import section) while it is working all ok for Admin's Store Front End

1604435387960.png

Last edited by a moderator:
define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true); it only adds a permission for all types of file uploads to WP site. The problem you say it more to do with some coding issue with Dokan. This CSV Import issue was noted and supposedly fixed by developer in v3.0.7 ... still trying to wrap my head around what makes it not work on v3.1 for the Vendor's Store Front End (Product CSV Import section) while it is working all ok for Admin's Store Front End

1604435387960.png
sorry it was a csv error it's working for me now everything works fine csv uploads products as usual

Reactions: King Kong
< EDIT : Issue Resolved >

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone help me with my issue : MultiVendor Dokan Business + martfury Theme

<Product CSV File> when imported using Admin's Front End Panel, it gets imported & mapped easily and every things gets imported easily.

BUT when the same <Product CSV File> is imported from any Vendor's Front End Panel, it is unable to be added, each time when Vendor --> chooses file ---> clicks continue ---> selected file disappears ---> Vendor gets no file selected error. No way to reach the Mapping section.

Tried Exporting CSV from Admin's Front End ---> Importing the same CSV file back from the Vendor's Front end ---> Nothing works still

View attachment 51299

Dokkkkkan people are as usual being the Godzilla for all support query being asked w/o valid purchase code & valid registered email. So stuck with this problem !!!

If for any Product Import for Multi Vendor is working on Vendor Front end pls be helpful to share the zip file of plugin of your <Dokan Pro Business> because the file v3.1 that I downloaded gets stuck on the problem shared above.

The same form as admin works ?

Well, What works for Admin from ADMIN's STORE FRONT just doesnt work for any vedor from Vendor's Store Front. BTW couldnt understand what you meant by asking The same form as admin works ?

I mean if, when you are logged as administrator not vendor, the form is working: the file is submitted.

Here's the Template i Used which worked for me..
Let me know if it works for you..

Thanks @sarkarijob. I tweaked codes in few files of WooComerce & Dokan to sort the mess in play, it is working for me now. Still wonder why Dokan left so many issues unattended in their code, purposefully to check "other" downloads ?

Any link on Babiato - Compatible Dokan's Vendor side MobileAPP Andy/iOS/Both ? Couldnt find one as such ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock