• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Domain 1€ .com - .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqe21

Apr 3, 2019
Visit desktop web site
Hi guys, I did a lot of research today to register cheap domains and found this site. I registered the domain name instantly. Because it's only 1 euro. Now my domain has been approved and ready to use. As far as I research, the company is quite reliable. Here is the link

I will share it on Babiato when I find such good campaigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Macus
If it wasn't for movies, i recommends banahosting the first month, it's 49 cents, but now I really don't know

Reactions: Macus
Visit desktop web site
Hi guys, I did a lot of research today to register cheap domains and found this site. I registered the domain name instantly. Because it's only 1 euro. Now my domain has been approved and ready to use. As far as I research, the company is quite reliable. Here is the link

I will share it on Babiato when I find such good campaigns.
Affiliate link are not allowed. Post direct link.

• Love
Reactions: patrocle
where's link? are you wasting time in vainwhere's link? are you wasting time in vain

Reactions: MrBackup
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock