• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Domain coursereseller.com

Sorry, I gotta put a few of my thoughts out here in regards to this domain.

It's currently just a domain name, and has not made 1 penny and is at this very moment completely worthless.

If I were OP I would make it into a simple site, and add 10-course review articles, with affiliate links, and then try to sell it again.

I find it completely ridiculous to charge 599usd for a domain name that is not a single word, such as po**.com or Diamond.com or anything else similar to this.. 2 word domains are worthless on their own, as the value is not in the domain but in the site content.

This specific domain is no more valuable (in my opinion) than any other random review domain such as "bestgearbox.com", or "bestcoffeemachine.com", "hotchicks.com" or something like that..

Honestly, i would not pay more than 30usd for this domain.
I understand that it is not what OP wants to hear, but that is what he has to realistically accept, as it, and many others like it, are not worth anything, but people are still trying to sell them off.

So as mentioned initially, make a site of it, and then push to sell it.
Be FAR more realistic with your pricing, and you can make a few USD on it.

Best of luck.

Reactions: nobs and ELLIO7
Sorry, I gotta put a few of my thoughts out here in regards to this domain.

It's currently just a domain name, and has not made 1 penny and is at this very moment completely worthless.

If I were OP I would make it into a simple site, and add 10-course review articles, with affiliate links, and then try to sell it again.

I find it completely ridiculous to charge 599usd for a domain name that is not a single word, such as po**.com or Diamond.com or anything else similar to this.. 2 word domains are worthless on their own, as the value is not in the domain but in the site content.

This specific domain is no more valuable (in my opinion) than any other random review domain such as "bestgearbox.com", or "bestcoffeemachine.com", "hotchicks.com" or something like that..

Honestly, i would not pay more than 30usd for this domain.
I understand that it is not what OP wants to hear, but that is what he has to realistically accept, as it, and many others like it, are not worth anything, but people are still trying to sell them off.

So as mentioned initially, make a site of it, and then push to sell it.
be FAR more realistic with your pricing, and you can make a few USD on it.

Best of luck.
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate your true judgments and I will look into it.

Reactions: Khawk1
Khawk1 has no idea what he's talking about. Last month domains with the "course" keyword sold between $200-$3000 easily.

goldcourse.com sold for $353
courserhino.com sold for $3099
courses-careers.com sold for $300
onlineparentingcourse.com sold for $299
freecoursers.com sold for $206
qualitycourses.com sold for $665

With everyone taking classes at home, these domains are selling pretty well right now and coursereseller.com is a pretty solid 2-word domain for that field. I would price it exactly what you listed it for. Babiato isn't a great place to sell domains at the moment (maybe in the future). Your best bet would be to list it at auction on GoDaddy, with no reserve. No reserve is best since it gains more bids.

2 word domains are useless? Really? You probably shouldn't reply to something you have no understanding of because themarket.eu sold for $15982 yesterday lol. And it's a domain with a ".eu" extension.

Reactions: ELLIO7
Khawk1 has no idea what he's talking about. Last month domains with the "course" keyword sold between $200-$3000 easily.

With everyone taking classes at home, these domains are selling pretty well right now and coursereseller.com is a pretty solid 2-word domain for that field. I would price it exactly what you listed it for. Babiato isn't a great place to sell domains at the moment (maybe in the future). Your best bet would be to list it at auction on GoDaddy, with no reserve. No reserve is best since it gains more bids.

2 word domains are useless? Really? You probably shouldn't reply to something you have no understanding of because themarket.eu sold for $15982 yesterday lol. And it's a domain with a ".eu" extension.
Hey, that's a hell of examples. Thanks. Actually, not everyone needs to know everything. @Khawk1 might not know how domain marketplace works but that doesn't change the fact of having the right to share his opinion.

@Potatos I've already listed the domain in multiple sites like flippa and namepros and I guess I will be doing auction on godaddy soon. Thanks for your suggestions.

I do actually know some of what im talking about. That being said, sure you can always find idiots that are willing to pay.
That was not my intention with my previous post.
My intention was that the domain name is not worth that much, and anyone paying that much for it is wasting his/her money most likely.
The true value in domains are single word. com domains. Not multiple names.
If you just want to promise the world when selling snake oil some idiot maybe will buy.
But they will only buy it because they don't know better 99 out of 100 times.
Exactly the same scenario is going on when people are buying the same horrible courses, refurbished over and over again.. There are many idios, willing to pay for a dream. Dream of learning something that will give when the secret to Amazon empire money, or the magical 2 word domain, that is equally useless..
I prefer to not scam buyers, and I only do honest deals. Selling domains like these for way too high prices (+500usd) seem to be promising way too much, and I would feel like I would have scammed the customer. Not my style.

Last edited:
I do actually know some of what im talking about. That being said, sure you can always find idiots that are willing to pay.
That was not my intention with my previous post.
My intention was that the domain name is not worth that much, and anyone paying that much for it is wasting his/her money most likely.
The true value in domains are single word. com domains. Not multiple names.
If you just want to promise the world when selling snake oil some idiot maybe will buy.
But they will only buy it because they don't know better 99 out of 100 times.
Exactly the same scenario is going on when people are buying the same horrible courses, refurbished over and over again.. There are many idios, willing to pay for a dream. Dream of learning something that will give when the secret to Amazon empire money, or the magical 2 word domain, that is equally useless..
I prefer to not scam buyers, and I only do honest deals. Selling domains like these for way too high prices (+500usd) seem to be promising way too much, and I would feel like I would have scammed the customer. Not my style.
@Khawk1 I think you haven't grasped the idea of having a two keyword domain properly. The people you are pointing as idiots are the people who make banks buying/selling domains. Your impression with two keyword domains is totally wrong because I've seen people selling two keywords domains even with a hyphen ( - ) between them for thousands. Two keyword domain is great for SEO. As it offers niche-specific keywords and helps you target your visitors in long-tail search results.

It's funny how you are sharing opinions without analyzing the domain name marketplace because it makes your statement: "I do actually know some of what I'm talking about" seem ridiculous.

Last edited:
@Khawk1 I think you haven't grasped the idea of having a two keyword domain properly. The people you are pointing as idiots are the people who make banks buying/selling domains. Your impression with two keyword domains is totally wrong because I've seen people selling two keywords domains even with a hyphen ( - ) between them for thousands. Two keyword domain is great for SEO. As it offers niche-specific keywords and helps you target your visitors in long-tail search results.

It's funny how you are sharing opinions without analyzing the domain name marketplace because it makes your statement: "I do actually know some of what I'm talking about" seem ridiculous.

I think maybe we are looking at the same situation from 2 different sides.
I am "complaining" about 2-word domains, from a buyers standpoint. Not sellers.
I am fully aware that you can sell these domains to some idiot that don't know any better, but 99% of the multi-word domains being sold, are not worth the price tag if you are looking at the domain name without an actual site.
With multi-word domain names, it's the content that has value, not the name. naturally, if its a brand name its a different situation naturally.
I am aware that if you, for example, own "bestvacuums.com" you can build a good affiliate site.
I own several sites of this nature, and you can make some money with them as review sites.
However, Google over the last few years have given less and less value to the domain itself, and more and more value to the quality of the content, and the amount thereof.
In the older days, sure, a good domain would help you get somewhere, but today it's all about the quality of the content.
If you have a truly valuable domain (not a website! that's completely different) and want to sell it, its almost always needs to be a single word domain.

Reactions: hzzzzz
I think maybe we are looking at the same situation from 2 different sides.
I am "complaining" about 2-word domains, from a buyers standpoint. Not sellers.
I am fully aware that you can sell these domains to some idiot that don't know any better, but 99% of the multi-word domains being sold, are not worth the price tag if you are looking at the domain name without an actual site.
With multi-word domain names, it's the content that has value, not the name. naturally, if its a brand name its a different situation naturally.
Do you think these 2-word domains were purchased by idiots?

Pay Pal (paypal.com)
Blue Apron (blueapron.com)
NY Times (nytimes.com)
The Guardian (theguardian.com)

The following was from off the top of my head. Any domain is brandable, regardless of the fact of how many keywords it may contain. Its a quick way for me to show you how any set of words is ideal for a website. Their success isn't only the result of the employees, but also the brand. Each of those domains are easy to remember and relate to the website's content. Domainers understand this which is why you currently can't register 1-word or even 2-word keyword domains unless you want to spend big money.

Damn! sh** went form 0 to 100 real quick .. BTW this kind of debate is kind of good for newbie like me...
Learned a freakin lot about domain selling business and 2 word domains!:)

Do you think these 2-word domains were purchased by idiots?

Pay Pal (paypal.com)
Blue Apron (blueapron.com)
NY Times (nytimes.com)
The Guardian (theguardian.com)

The following was from off the top of my head. Any domain is brandable, regardless of the fact of how many keywords it may contain. Its a quick way for me to show you how any set of words is ideal for a website. Their success isn't only the result of the employees, but also the brand. Each of those domains are easy to remember and relate to the website's content. Domainers understand this which is why you currently can't register 1-word or even 2-word keyword domains unless you want to spend big money.

If you are building a brand, you can use any number of words.
It's about the brand. I specifically mentioned I did not include brands, as that's a different beast.

But in regards to the value of a domain name on its own (with no website), a single word domain has much more value than others. Plain facts.

Google the most expensive domains sold ever. All single words.

Also, the idea behind a multi-word domain is generally to use it as a way to take shortcuts in regards to getting to the top in Google, with affiliate review sites. As we specifically are discussing here.

And Google has come out many many times, again and again, and mentioned that they do not care about your domain name, it all about the quality of the content you provide.
10 years ago, yes, you could get by with a decent name almost alone, but today that will not be of much use.

I think I wasted enough of my time on this crap.
You can either listen and learn some straight facts, or just believe that things always remain the same, and never evolve.

To all, enjoy your day.

Last edited:
Google the most expensive domains sold ever. All single words.
LasVegas.com holds the record at 90 million hahaha :ROFLMAO: you must be really bad at math because that's 2 words

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names

You simply have no understanding of domains, and every domain sale I respond with refutes every one of your claims. You state that 2-word domains are purchased by idiots and they are worthless unless you put up quality content on it. Literally every domain is worthless unless you put up a website on it lol. Whether it's Cars.com or News.com, they are worth $0 unless you do something with it.

I made $500 selling a domain which wasn't 1-word to a Google software engineer and I have the emails and receipts to prove it. If you would like screenshots, I'll send them to you. I hope you don't think Google software engineers are idiots too lol.

Oh by the way, ReviewUs.com sold for the highest amount yesterday. It sold for $10,750. Second place goes to ps.org at $10,318 and third place goes to ncrel.org at $10,250.

Last edited:
LasVegas.com holds the record at 90 million hahaha :ROFLMAO: you must be really bad at math because that's 2 words

You simply have no understanding of domains, and every domain sale I respond with refutes every one of your claims. You state that 2-word domains are purchased by idiots and they are worthless unless you put up quality content on it. Literally every domain is worthless unless you put up a website on it lol. Whether it's Cars.com or News.com, they are worth $0 unless you do something with it.

I made $500 selling a domain which wasn't 1-word to a Google software engineer and I have the emails and receipts to prove it. If you would like screenshots, I'll send them to you. I hope you don't think Google software engineers are idiots too lol.

Oh by the way, ReviewUs.com sold for the highest amount yesterday. It sold for $10,750. Second place goes to ps.org at $10,318 and third place goes to ncrel.org at $10,250.
@Potatos, This guy is on drugs I am totally ignoring his comments now.

• Haha
Reactions: internet_lion

I recommend you to read what I wrote instead of just posting some crap.

I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that brand sites, you could not include in a typical example, as naturally they are expensive, and are priced based on their perceived brand value, not based on the empty domain.

I never said you cannot sell them. I said on their own, they are worthless. unless they are existing profitable sites or brandable. I think you will agree that LasVegas (as you mentioned) is of huge brand value.

Top 10 Domain Name Sales of All Time
  • CarInsurance.com – $49.7 Million. ...
  • Insurance.com – $35.6 Million. ...
  • VacationRentals.com – $35 Million. ...
  • PrivateJet.com – $30.1 Million. ...
  • Voice.com – $30 Million. ...
  • Internet.com – $18 Million. ...
  • 360.com – $17 Million. ...
  • Insure.com – $16 Million.
What you fail to understand is that 1-word domains are very limited, and therefore they are of higher value. 2-word domains are less valuable because they are less rare. Exactly like real estate.

That being said, we were not discussing the most expensive domains in the world, but a 599USD domain, not an international brand, and as such you should focus the conversation on the facts.

The OP wants to sell an affiliate review domain for almost 600USD, and there is not even a simple site on the (at this moment worthless) domain.

Yes, it's overpriced.

To complete my point.
8USD for coursereselling.com on Namecheap.
Closely related to coursereseller.com as all this crap is about, and I think it's of similar value.

Actually he did have a point mentioning coursereselling.com

There is a higher chance of selling coursereseller.com if you bundle it with coursereseller.net .org and a plural version (courseresellers.com) and a closely related domain. Little content is a plus

My suggestion for you after thinking from a user's perspective now:
  • First, they'll search for coursereseller.com and see it's taken,
  • If they want it, they may visit this domain and see if it's taken or not.
    • So put up an "Available for sale"
    • As you're on porkbun you can easily do that by listing in your domain dashboard and simply set a price
  • Secondly, and again, if they need it, they'll look for .net .org version
    • If you're serious and confident you can purchase those extensions and bundle them
  • Lastly, your potential customer may look for related domains
    • For this, you may purchase and add coursereselling.com (for eg) to your bundle
As you guys already discussed, chances for closing this sale is a lot higher with a site on it. Why not put in content? You can try sites.google.com it's free, easy and does exactly that, setting up a simple site.

• Love
Reactions: ELLIO7
@ELLIO7 just create Ad that "this domain is on sell" and put on your domain with link's to mediator website.

You can get example here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock