• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooplay 2.4.1 DBmovies Error

johngames

May 21, 2020
site: wordpress
theme: dooplay 2.4.1
server: dedicated litespeed
security plugins : none
Error: when i m generating TVShows from DBmovies plugin its giving me null error, i have added api and everything is correct. but its generating movies just fine but not TVShows, its just me or everyone facing this null error? ANY Possible fix for that?

Reactions: redmask22
Error: when i m generating TVShows from DBmovies plugin its giving me null error, i have added api and everything is correct. but its generating movies just fine but not TVShows, its just me or everyone facing this null error? ANY Possible fix for that?
you have the original theme, i can check and try to fix this

it's working fine with movies but not TVShows. i have attached the screenshots down below.

https://prnt.sc/tkiob9

https://prnt.sc/tkio7y

https://prnt.sc/tkiofy

cleardot.gif

Have you check the console log?
using chrome pres F12 and go to Console
check what's the error there

hi, could someone fix the importer issue on tvshow? It's still null, I tried f12 but it doesn't give a solution.

Last edited:
I can't add video embeds in the video player section, that feature doesn't work, it can't be clicked at all, can anyone help to fix it?

Theme Dooplay V2.4.1

IMG_20201124_161650.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lakiutak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock