• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooplay 2.4.1 Nulled + IMDB API

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, somebody know why this nulled themes are full of redirections?

Screenshot_13.jpg

That will be the ads you are using is has nothing to do with the theme.
Remove the ads from your website clear the cache if you are using any cache plugin and cloudflare too then check again.

[QUOTE =“ arditba,帖子:187371,成员:65296”]
更新:
此版本的peliculas.php
正在上Episodios.php文件...

[ATTACH = full] 37761 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = full] 37763 [/ ATTACH]
[/引用]

Attachments

• 20200624154102.png
    20200624154102.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 54
@Arditba.65296 , where is all of your content stored at? I've been involved in something similar and I use the Vodi theme, and I was thinking about buying a spot for films, tv shows and anime included in a specific Team Drive from Shopee (Malaysia I think), it still costs somewhat around $80 since it's updated daily and has over 21TB of data (as of now), but do you know if there's another but safe alternative? Somewhat similar to that? What do you use, if you wouldn't mind letting me know lol :)

Hey i have a problem i just tryed to activate my license but it stay unactivated no matter what i introduce even with my api key it wont activate

any one can help? i tryed all versions 2.3.3, 2.4.0 and 2.4.1

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: You

View attachment 39581 Like Quote Reply
1) Make sure you are using bescraper.cf version and you are using the right domain when you request a key
2) Check your key is valid
3) Go to tools>dooplay database> Then press Reset license
4) The API key you got form bescraper.cf can be used to active dbmovies and Dooplay licence
Hey i have a problem i just tryed to activate my license but it stay unactivated no matter what i introduce even with my api key it wont activate

any one can help? i tryed all versions 2.3.3, 2.4.0 and 2.4.1

Reactions: You

View attachment 39581 Like Quote Reply
1) Make sure you are using bescraper.cf version and you are using the right domain when you request a key
2) Check your key is valid
3) Go to tools>dooplay database> Then press Reset license
4) The API key you got form bescraper.cf can be used to active dbmovies and Dooplay licence

hi, anyone know how to resize the episodes thumbnails in the slider or carousel? i want them to have a poster size instead of 4x4 sized , but idk how, any idea pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock