• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download All Thrive Themes

Download All Thrive Themes v2.11.1

No permission to download
guys, i am finding it difficult importing shapeshipt.....what happened to the nulled theme?
LOL We only nulled 1.05 (I think it was). If you have updated it, then you are running a non-nulled version! :)

LOL We only nulled 1.05 (I think it was). If you have updated it, then you are running a non-nulled version! :)
oh okay! i tried to change line 94 and 137 which activates the theme but shapeshift won't....i did that when i update my personal site and it worked.

oh okay! i tried to change line 94 and 137 which activates the theme but shapeshift won't....i did that when i update my personal site and it worked.
Our null integrated the ShapeShift. You will never get it to download/update from their server! We've been through all this. We had to borrow a license. Was all way too much work.

Maybe @freenulled would like to update again via the license, but maybe not as it tired us both out!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TomCatzy
Our null integrated the ShapeShift. You will never get it to download/update from their server! We've been through all this. We had to borrow a license. Was all way too much work.

Maybe @freenulled would like to update again via the license, but maybe not as it tired us both out!!! :)
i found a way out..i deactivated all plugins, deleted the theme, uploaded the null theme, downloaded the shapeshift, updated the theme and reactivate all plugins...works perfectly!

i found a way out..i deactivated all plugins, deleted the theme, uploaded the null theme, downloaded the shapeshift, updated the theme and reactivate all plugins...works perfectly!
I tested this way but don't ok for me, i had the message "theme imported successfully" but don't mobe on next step !!! could you help me ? what file theme nulled you are tested ?

How can you download the ShapeShift, it's included in the theme itself ? It needs to be imported from there after you update the theme itself ;-)

Reactions: TassieNZ
How can you download the ShapeShift, it's included in the theme itself ? It needs to be imported from there after you update the theme itself ;-)
if you use version 1.0.5, you can download from the cloud but any other version you cant' because it's not nulled...but if you update from the nulled 1.0.5 which should have already installed the shapeshift, you are safe.

if you use version 1.0.5, you can download from the cloud but any other version you cant' because it's not nulled...but if you update from the nulled 1.0.5 which should have already installed the shapeshift, you are safe.
You can NEVER download from the cloud! NEVER!!! ShapeShift is in the 1.0.5 you downloaded from us! :)

You can NEVER download from the cloud! NEVER!!! ShapeShift is in the 1.0.5 you downloaded from us! :)
what did i say bro? i am not giving credit to thrive themes, what i said is, the shapeshift is only possible because it is nulled.

if anyone needs to install an upgraded version, the person has to do it as i did else, they can't have the shapeshift...i know hard work has gone into this and i don't intend giving the credit to anyone else either than those who made it happen.

what did i say bro? i am not giving credit to thrive themes, what i said is, the shapeshift is only possible because it is nulled.

if anyone needs to install an upgraded version, the person has to do it as i did else, they can't have the shapeshift...i know hard work has gone into this and i don't intend giving the credit to anyone else either than those who made it happen.
LOL I was just trying to get you to understand that you never downloaded from the cloud, even though it looked like it to you. The ShapeShift was part of our plugin and that is where it installed it from! :)

Reactions: freenulled
there's no need putting @NullMaster into that stress again.... anyone who follows what i did should just fine
It's @freenulled who is doing this one. We will check if there are updates to ShapeShift and integrate it into the newest version. :)

Otherwise ShapeShift will never get updated.

Reactions: freenulled
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock