• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download Indian Database Directories

Is it worth or not?

• Total voters

sundar50000

Apr 30, 2020
India
Hello Babiato Members,,

I just purchased Indian Database Directories from online website. Also I tried few email addresses but there's will be 15-20% bounce rate of the data so please use it and lemme know your feedback how good it is.

Enjoy..!!

Download Links for Complete Indian Database - Almost 130 Different Catagories.
Click Here

1604636559999.png

Last edited:
Hello Babiato Members,,

I just purchased Indian Database Directories from online website. Also I tried few email addresses but there's will be 15-20% bounce rate of the data so please use it and lemme know your feedback how good it is.

Enjoy..!!

Click Here

1604636559999.png
Amazing, OSM

Reactions: sundar50000
Hello Babiato Members,,

Enjoy..!!

Click Here

1604636559999.png
Great

if you have any problem downloading in the post please lemme know
Whoa...awesome!

Though, can this be put on MEGA? Getting the warning below:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Hello Babiato Members,,

Enjoy..!!

Click Here

1604636559999.png
gdrive limited please other drive cloud maybie Mega :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock