• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Drag and Drop Perfex CRM Email Builder

Drag and Drop Perfex CRM Email Builder v2.0.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Drag and Drop Perfex CRM Email Builder - Download Drag and Drop Perfex CRM Email Builder Nulled Free CodeCanyon 25269927

Perfex Email Builder Cover (1).jpg
Download Drag and Drop Perfex CRM Email Builder Nulled Free CodeCanyon 25269927 Thanks To @alejocm72
Perfex CRM Email Builder is a design tool that helps you to effortlessly customize the emails that Perfex CRM is sending to your clients and team; for example, the order confirmation email sent to all customers when they make a purchase.

The module...

Read more about this resource...

Now that is a nice share, customizing emails just got a lot easier :p

Getting this error, any idea why?

1594834227998.png

IIRC it's something to do with CSRF tokens not being sent, I had to modify a piece of code to get it to work. Developer on his slack has updated the main tool behind this (vue email builder or something like this) recently, so hopefully we see an update of the perfex version soon.

• Love
Reactions: iMiracle
IIRC it's something to do with CSRF tokens not being sent, I had to modify a piece of code to get it to work. Developer on his slack has updated the main tool behind this (vue email builder or something like this) recently, so hopefully we see an update of the perfex version soon.
could you share what you had to change to get it working?

The developer has made the module open source !

"Due to my unavailability for this plugin, I came up with idea to make it Open Source. You’re always welcome to contribute. Thank you all for support!."

Same for the ( https://codecanyon.net/item/drag-drop-email-builder/19423355?s_rank=2 ) Drag and Drop Emailbuilder Template

Last edited:
Only default Perfex CRM Email Templates are getting sent. Email Builder templates are not working. Anyone can help?

Only default Perfex CRM Email Templates are getting sent. Email Builder templates are not working. Anyone can help?
I haven't been able to get this working. The plugin is no longer supported and the file provided on this forum is outdated, no one has nulled the opensource version either

I haven't been able to get this working. The plugin is no longer supported and the file provided on this forum is outdated, no one has nulled the opensource version either
which part is not working?. i got it activated & able to send using template. Its just that some tags not working like invoice link.

which part is not working?. i got it activated & able to send using template. Its just that some tags not working like invoice link.
I get asked for a purchase code. v2.0.1 gave some error due to anglar module not being updated. v2.0.2 added a purchase field so wont open the templates to be able to edit them. uninstalling and reinstall v2.0.1 from this thread doesnt make a difference.

I get asked for a purchase code. v2.0.1 gave some error due to anglar module not being updated. v2.0.2 added a purchase field so wont open the templates to be able to edit them. uninstalling and reinstall v2.0.1 from this thread doesnt make a difference.
did you download the 2.0.2 from github? the one hosted here does not ask for code. can you provide me wit the 2.0.2 version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock