• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

E larning platform

az atik

Dec 24, 2018
Hello Experts,
greetings,
what should i pick ?
WPLMS/EDUMA or go with learndash ?

You will have to be more specific about your request.
What do you want to use the site for?
It includes webinars and live meetings? Exams? Grade book?
Or is only to sell online courses?
There are a lot of factors that have to be taken into consideration before choosing an educational system that fit your needs.

Reactions: az atik
You will have to be more specific about your request.
What do you want to use the site for?
It includes webinars and live meetings? Exams? Grade book?
Or is only to sell online courses?
There are a lot of factors that have to be taken into consideration before choosing an educational system that fit your needs.
Thank you for your reply.You are on the point.course selling,live class,certificate,learning path more or less every essential features i want on my website but the new addition will be student attendance and crm system

I've not encountered any problems with Learnpress. Been able to embed all types of media from videos to Articulate presentations. Easily integrates with ZOOM as well. Although quite basic, there are plugins available to help you create pretty good and attractive learning experiences.

I've not encountered any problems with Learnpress. Been able to embed all types of media from videos to Articulate presentations. Easily integrates with ZOOM as well. Although quite basic, there are plugins available to help you create pretty good and attractive learning experiences.
My experience with learnpress is a really bad one.

Especially when you set up course duration, when the student completes the course they get locked out.

You can't add them back in except you reset their course progress and they have to start from scratch again.

Another one is with notifications, there's no way to mail inactive students after certain days of inactivity.

Learnpress is good but it depends on what kind of features you need.

As for the code, it's buggy; that's for sure.

Moodle is a prefered LMS in many circles.
Learndash + uncanny is a great option as well.

Oh... if I could see this earlier I wouldnt made this post

More or less the same old question: What and Why?

I just saw some more detailed videos about LearnDash and LernPress/Eduma solution.
As I describe in my post the solution for me will be based strictly to Elementor, as this is the most convinient tool for me and I have to continue a website already build by Elementor.

So the solutions are (maybe missed something):
THEMEAUTHORLMS
AcademiaThemeXpertLearnPress, BuddyPress
CoursectorThemeGoodsLearnPress, BuddyPress
EdubinPixelCurveLearnDash, LearnPress, Tutor
EdumaThimPressLearnPress, BuddyPress
EdumodoThemeXpertLearnDash, LearnPress, Sensei
IvyPrepThimPressLearnPress, BuddyPress
MaxCoachThemeMoveLearnPress
TalemyTheme-SpiritLearnPress, BuddyPress
TuritorTrippleSLearnDash, LearnPress, Tutor

I am hearing many times about the buggy code etc of LearnPress, so going on LearnDash, I have:
Edubin, Edumodo and Turitor, or build a custom theme with Elementor using only the shortcodes of LearnDash.

Whats your opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: az atik and jackdas
E-Learning business growing day by day, in this CORONA pandemic e-learning is very useful for all the students, many of the e-learning platforms are available country wise. but I think Youtube is one of them, it is free and N Number of the educators are available, anyone can learn which he/she want to learn.

Oh... if I could see this earlier I wouldnt made this post

More or less the same old question: What and Why?

I just saw some more detailed videos about LearnDash and LernPress/Eduma solution.
As I describe in my post the solution for me will be based strictly to Elementor, as this is the most convinient tool for me and I have to continue a website already build by Elementor.

So the solutions are (maybe missed something):
THEMEAUTHORLMS
AcademiaThemeXpertLearnPress, BuddyPress
CoursectorThemeGoodsLearnPress, BuddyPress
EdubinPixelCurveLearnDash, LearnPress, Tutor
EdumaThimPressLearnPress, BuddyPress
EdumodoThemeXpertLearnDash, LearnPress, Sensei
IvyPrepThimPressLearnPress, BuddyPress
MaxCoachThemeMoveLearnPress
TalemyTheme-SpiritLearnPress, BuddyPress
TuritorTrippleSLearnDash, LearnPress, Tutor

I am hearing many times about the buggy code etc of LearnPress, so going on LearnDash, I have:
Edubin, Edumodo and Turitor, or build a custom theme with Elementor using only the shortcodes of LearnDash.

Whats your opinion?
i have seen your post.Have u decide what u are going to use?

Thx @az atik and @satineeraj for your answers...!

Btw. this convertation has been continued to my post

where I describe the procedure.

The solution for me was the combination of
• Astra theme (free)
• Elementor plugin (free)
• Header-Footer-and-Blocks plugin (free)
• Academy LearnDash template (free)
• LearnDash set (LMS + CourseGrid + WooCommerce integration) –paid
• Uncanny Toolkit for LD (paid)
• Design Upgrade plugin (free).

Quick, easy, light as possible and completely satisfying!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock