• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Please can anyone assist in decrypting the base64 string below:

Y6dbKcSG0GLDBEi6adrP0g1yKmKLm3oZqKgwb4HsGYw=

I need to know what that is. It is included on the admin .env file
when you run "php artisan key:generate" it will be generate new key. This is normal if you install Laravel, so don't waste your time to decrypting.

Reactions: balram143
I don't think that is meant to be decoded just because it's random using AES-256-CBC cypher

PHP:
'key' => env('APP_KEY'),
'cipher' => 'AES-256-CBC',

// And the key generation procedure

protected function generateRandomKey()
    {
        return 'base64:'.base64_encode(
            Encrypter::generateKey($this->laravel['config']['app.cipher'])
        );
    }

Thanks a lot, I understand now

Please can someone help test this software. The app has a lot of errors and bugs. Plus could someone null it.

I've tried several methods trying to get this working

When i open the app says "THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE ACTIVATED BECAUSE THE PRODUCT KEY IS NOT VALID."

I was not even able to successfully setup the application.

Could you kindly pm or send your app configuration here. I would really appreciate it. You can bypass it because the app connects to envato directly

The docs on the app are very weak, so i had to looking file by file on the app to seee how to modified. For example my app package name are "com.app.com" and the package name on the app is just "com.easyplex" there is not "com" or whatever so i create a new folder on java - com - easyplex (where easyplex is my app´s name) - com ("com" is the new folder) and i put all the java - com -easyplex folders on it.

Then when i renamed the easyplex folder by my app´s name i go to AndroidManifest.xml select "com.easyplex" and click CTRL + SHIFT + R to rename the package name for mine and i click Remplace All.

Last 2 thing i did was rename the line on api.cpp

Java_com_easyplex_util_Constants_baseUrlFromJNI

for

Java_com_app_com_util_Constants_baseUrlFromJNI

Where com_app_com Is your package name

And then i go to www.base64encode.org put my domain click ENCODE copy the result whitout the "=" just alphanumerics text and remplace the code from std::string mUrl= (The 2 lines)

After that i was able to compile the apk but when i open the app it says the activadion code thing, i can navigate trough settings and all that but when i click on any movie i added the app closes

If anyone can provide privately a valid code to check some api results I will return the nulled version of this script.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock