• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyQR - Touchless QR Menu Creator Software

EasyQR - Touchless QR Menu Creator Software 10.0.1

No permission to download
Installed, but the login or register button goes only to the HOME page!
Anyone?

Another user with same issue, using NGINX. I'm using apache and everything is working properly. Maybe you are using NGINX also?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 09.02.54.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 09.02.54.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 66
No! the website open as well but cant login

When you report an issue you should first tell us what is your configuration, the server environment, the browser used, plugins active within the browser, your antivirus, ....etc. Some plugins for popup/ads block can block javascript files based on patterns.
Example: if a javascript is name "print_ad", some ads blockers will consider that the term "ad" is an advertising, but really is just a function to print something.
Another thing I noticed personally is that: kaspersky, avast ad node block many legit scripts from different domain, marked as suspicious. If you have kaspersky with default settings, just look inside the source code of each web page, you will notice that kaspersky injects at least one js file in the header.

Last edited:
When you report an issue you should first tell us what is your configuration, the server environment, the browser used, plugins active within the browser, your antivirus, ....etc. Some plugins for popup/ads block can block javascript files based on patterns.
Example: if a javascript is name "print_ad", some ads blockers will consider that the term "ad" is an advertising, but really is just a function to print something.
Another thing I noticed personally is that: kaspersky, avast ad node block many legit scripts from different domain, marked as suspicious. If you have kaspersky with default settings, just look inside the source code of each web page, you will notice that kaspersky injects at least one js file in the header.
Okay, i ll do it next time!, for now, is already removed from my server! tks anyway

Reactions: phpCore
LOL, guess some people have absolutely 0 respect for other people's work :).

Is this worse than reselling your code at a really low price and make some pocket money on your work? Think about it

You come here and talk about 0 respect. Go to all those reseller sites that sell your code for 10% of your price and tell them about respect.

Reactions: qepa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock