• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
I don't know why people are asking for

Contribution......!!

by asking to inbox personal with given mail id ???

As we all are talking about Sharing & Caring @ Babiato.

Sorry @ jaytie

I am not interested to pay for this......!!

As I have the script which is working fine on local host, but i need support for live sever deployment.

Thanks for your Quick Response.

Reactions: coolrock
I don't know why people are asking for

Contribution......!!

by asking to inbox personal with given mail id ???

As we all are talking about Sharing & Caring @ Babiato.

Sorry @ jaytie

I am not interested to pay for this......!!

As I have the script which is working fine on local host, but i need support for live sever deployment.

Thanks for your Quick Response.

No problem.. Nothing is required. ;)

@jaytie please read the rules of babiato:
especially the marketplace rule no. 15

There are a lot of leechers like you that take stuff for free and ask for money in return of their shares.
On the other hand the video you shared is so poor in quality that you cannot understand anything (without paying a premium account).

@medw1311 @zen123 @TassieNZ you might want to check this one. I can show you proof if requested.

@jaytie please read the rules of babiato:
especially the marketplace rule no. 15

There are a lot of leechers like you that take stuff for free and ask for money in return of their shares.
On the other hand the video you shared is so poor in quality that you cannot understand anything (without paying a premium account).

@medw1311 @zen123 @TassieNZ you might want to check this one. I can show you proof if requested.

I didn't take anything from anyone, only I nulled this. I don't know what to parade! If anyone needs this, email me. Or buy it dearly. Or nulled for yourself. I share a lot with others for free as well.

I didn't take anything from anyone, only I nulled this. I don't know what to parade! If anyone needs this, email me. Or buy it dearly. Or nulled for yourself. I share a lot with others for free as well.
I can see how much contribution you have done here..

1589272529217.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock