• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Invalid Database details please check ! stuck in step 2 input data is correct still it shows invalid, Any help please

White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass v2.0

Download eClass v2.0 - Learning Management System Nulled Free
25/06/2020 ( Version 2.0 ) Thanks To @ashish thaker

- Linkedin Login
- Twitter Login
- Lesson/ Class Rearrange Drag & Drop
- Audio Class on Course Classes
- Instructors Profile Page
- Assignment On Course
- Appointment to Course Instructor
- Player Updated
- Swift Code Option On Bank Transfer
- BigBlueButton & Zoom Meeting On Courses
- Certificate After Course Complete
- Map API Settings
- Map & Image...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: elmocando
I have installed @jaytie 's v1.7 Nulled version but can't update to 2.0 ..... Please guide me how can I update?
Do I need to go for v1.8 -> 1.9 and than 2.0?
Or I can directly update to 2.0?

here it is, thanks
trying to install v2.0

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 002 - Installing App - Step 5 - Store Creation - www.maltclass.com.png
    FireShot Capture 002 - Installing App - Step 5 - Store Creation - www.maltclass.com.png
    583.3 KB · Views: 37
Finally Found the solution of Fresh Installation........ of v2.0

1. Upload the v2.0 zip into server or localhost and unzip
2. Start installation process
3. When you reach at "Step 5" just replace the "InstallerController.php" with v1.7 shared by @jaytie (app folder -> Http -> Controllers -> InstallerController.php )
Please Note: Don't Replace this file before Step 5.
4. Now click Finish Installation. ( You will be not stuck at Step 5)
5. Now Replace the "InstallerController.php" file again with v2.0

You may find some UI issues in frontend, just clear browser cache, UI issues will be solve.

@Babak Script is not Nulled Properly, there is API Callback Function is running at License Validation.
I have just tried Installing the script, without Internet on my local host and found that the script is calling API.

1593251970508.png

Guys don't use this script on Live Server now, Let @Babak @TassieNZ or @NullMaster go through the issue, let them confirm if it is safe or not.

Finally Found the solution of Fresh Installation........ of v2.0

1. Upload the v2.0 zip into server or localhost and unzip
2. Start installation process
3. When you reach at "Step 5" just replace the "InstallerController.php" with v1.7 shared by @jaytie (app folder -> Http -> Controllers -> InstallerController.php )
Please Note: Don't Replace this file before Step 5.
4. Now click Finish Installation. ( You will be not stuck at Step 5)
5. Now Replace the "InstallerController.php" file again with v2.0

You may find some UI issues in frontend, just clear browser cache, UI issues will be solve.
yes, it works, thank you very much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock