• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Finally Found the solution of Fresh Installation........ of v2.0

1. Upload the v2.0 zip into server or localhost and unzip
2. Start installation process
3. When you reach at "Step 5" just replace the "InstallerController.php" with v1.7 shared by @jaytie (app folder -> Http -> Controllers -> InstallerController.php )
Please Note: Don't Replace this file before Step 5.
4. Now click Finish Installation. ( You will be not stuck at Step 5)
5. Now Replace the "InstallerController.php" file again with v2.0

You may find some UI issues in frontend, just clear browser cache, UI issues will be solve.
u are right bro it works

Still not properly nulled,.. there are api callbacks in setting controller....

in total there are three api call back - at elcass > app> http > controller >

1. Install controller = solved by eclass 1.7 install controller
2. Initialize controller.
3. Setting controller = not solved till now

Tried to install it from eclass/public but I get this weird 404 error when trying to access the Eula.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Problem with eClass Installer.png
    Problem with eClass Installer.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
Tried to install it from eclass/public but I get this weird 404 error when trying to access the Eula.

Any suggestions?
if you pass this step, There are api problem after installation,.. you need to wait for a solution by any expert.

if you pass this step, There are api problem after installation,.. you need to wait for a solution by any expert.
Ok. I fixed it. Installed and works perfectly on my Xampp server on my pc. Just followed the step 5 hack listed above.

However, I'm still struggling to install on my live server. domain/public is still throwing the error

Could someone please provide me with the first steps of the server requirements and how to add the files onto the server? I'm really struggling to get the installation to work from the root URL. It seems to always give me a "error 500" message when I run domain/public. I succeeded just once when running domain/eClass/public. I'm currently using WinSCP. Server is an Upcloud VPS managed with the Runcloud frontend.

Could someone please provide me with the first steps of the server requirements and how to add the files onto the server? I'm really struggling to get the installation to work from the root URL. It seems to always give me a "error 500" message when I run domain/public. I succeeded just once when running domain/eClass/public. I'm currently using WinSCP. Server is an Upcloud VPS managed with the Runcloud frontend.
Kindly read document files along with source code, everything is ther in .

Kindly read document files along with source code, everything is ther in .

Already read everything. If you scroll to my previous comment, I mentioned that I successfully installed the app on my Xampp server (my pc). It's the live server that's a problem. Already made sure I meet the server requirements when setting up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock