• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eDirectory

fux0r

Jan 1, 2019
I sure wish someone had the source for this:

Code:
https://www.edirectory.com

Its 1,499

I played around with a nulled version by mtimer, but this was quite a few versions ago and I can di it up and post it if someone wants to check it out. There were cheesy "nulled" versions going around but the mtimer was the best one out

Reactions: Pixelate
Wondering why it's near impossible to find now. It's one of the best Directory themes out there. Better than any WP Directory themes I've tried.

Code:

Its 1,499

I played around with a nulled version by mtimer, but this was quite a few versions ago and I can di it up and post it if someone wants to check it out. There were cheesy "nulled" versions going around but the mtimer was the best one out
Yes, eDirectory is the best PHP Script I have ever seen, played alot around it, have many versions, but its hard to find a latest one. Mr Qaidi was the one who have it, but he is not seems to be active now. I know him very well. He incorporated his license and setup in the script and was selling his license.

If anyone have it, please share the latest version. If even the version is not nulled we can null it.

I wish someone here have it and share!!! BUMP!!!

Code:

Its 1,499

I had that old version, but unfortunately no one seems to have been updating the nulled versions.

It is possible to get latest v13.0.02 but first I would like to talk to someone who really codes in PHP. Setup is extremally hard... special VPS is required to host the script.

Very True, setup is very difficult.
If you do the setup, you will be achiever.

Guys anyone from you interested and ready to play with php code, just ping.

But setting up the eDirectory is the key. Dipendencies are very critical handle.
Need clean / fresh server. Just forget to setup it on shared hosting.
A strong VPS or Dedicated will do the jos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock