• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Eduma | Education WordPress Theme

Eduma | Education WordPress Theme v5.4.6

No permission to download
this is theme only
u can install plugin and child theme from wp dashboard or wizard

1. I want to know if the rev slider can still be made to show full images in mobile view and how because I tried adjusting the slider settings but still the same.

2. Why do we have wordpress logo with login above the header menu even when you're not logged in the your ep dashboard or viewing site on different device. Is there a way to fix that ?

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: artstudiouz
Babak updated Eduma - Education WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Eduma Theme v4.2.9.6

Download Eduma v4.2.9.6 - Education WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Education WP 4.2.9.6 – 11-Nov-2020

Fixed Google Map API not working
Fixed out of date file LearnPress in version 3.2.8
Fixed missing button continue in single courses
Fixed Missing Icon of instructor, withdrawals in tab of profile
remove file eduma/learnpress-v3/content-quiz/buttons/complete.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you my dear friend
Could you please upgrade us to 4.2.9.8

Can you explain to us what has been added in the update? I do not see anything new

Babak updated Eduma - Education WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Eduma Theme v4.2.9.9

Download Eduma v4.2.9.9 - Education WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Education WP 4.2.9.9 – 7-Dec-2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

Fixed error js in tax-meta-class
Fixed click add-to-cart LP-Woo show popup login when use not login
Fixed layout when install Elementor Pro: (remove code in file header.php, footer.php and add to file page.php, single.php, search.php, 404.php... all file have get_header(); and get_footer())

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello friends, thank you for the current versions of learnpress! Please tell me how to properly update the installed version to the current one? I tried to point to the downloaded archive by installing plugins from the admin panels, it did not work, I tried updating manually via FTP, but the archive does not contain all the files that need updating (see the filezilla screenshot - on the left is the folder from the archive, on the right is on the server). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Babak, very-very big thanks for you work!
filezilla.png

Attachments

• eduma1.png
    eduma1.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock