• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App Version 5.0.3 (Nulled)

No permission to download
i want to change the lang to the ekart but i cant find de right file...
110174115_901903963664051_836119737921506632_n.jpg

i want translate the notification push like: processed,shipped,delivery,cancel.. but i cant find where... i edit order-process.php and translate all but not that
words like, processed, delivery

and why it say "null"? thank youuuuuuu
Perdona pero tu tienes este scripts funcional? yo lo tengo casi terminado, por si te interesa, un saludo

issue is its not working in android 7.1 and 8.1 version after i build apk
2ndly when i input razor pay details in admin panel and make checkout its says server not found

issue is its not working in android 7.1 and 8.1 version after i build apk
2ndly when i input razor pay details in admin panel and make checkout its says server not found

what build version you use??
can u give here screenshot the error?

for Razor Pay, so sorry I cannot use it, because I just use Bank Transfer, (mine got modif in checkout)

what build version you use??
can u give here screenshot the error?

for Razor Pay, so sorry I cannot use it, because I just use Bank Transfer, (mine got modif in checkout)
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-07 at 1.10.12 PM.jpeg

razorpay i solved now it will build in SDK 20 and 21 am getting issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock