• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v.7.11.4

No permission to download
v4.7.1 Untouched (plugin only) - @Babak @NullMaster

## 4.7.1 [10th April 2020]

### Added

- Some awesome options added in marker widget
- Item Match height option added in hover box widget (Thanks to Omar Ali)

### Fixed

- Fahrenheit Unit (°F) fixed in weather widget (Thanks to Geeky Tek)
- Skin Fable issue fixed in Event Carousel Widget
- Minor issue with Safari Browser of Circle Info widget fixed (Thanks to Mimmie Helgesson)

Babak updated Element Pack - Addons for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack Elementor v4.7.1 Nulled

Element Pack v4.7.1 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.7.1 [10th April 2020] - Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

### Added

- Some awesome options added in marker widget
- Item Match height option added in hover box widget (Thanks to Omar Ali)

### Fixed

- Fahrenheit Unit (°F) fixed in weather widget (Thanks to Geeky Tek)
- Skin Fable issue fixed in Event Carousel Widget
- Minor issue with Safari Browser of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
No more load templates in Elementor Remote Template Library, in previous versions it carried 10 templates and now no more.
Inspecting the code I found the link to the list of all templates:
https://elementpack.pro/wp-json/template-manager/v1/data/
But now why not load in Elementor template library I don't know, could anyone see that? :unsure:

No more load templates in Elementor Remote Template Library, in previous versions it carried 10 templates and now no more.
Inspecting the code I found the link to the list of all templates:
https://elementpack.pro/wp-json/template-manager/v1/data/
But now why not load in Elementor template library I don't know, could anyone see that? :unsure:
Where is Ready Pages, Ready Blocks, Ready Header, Ready Footer? In Library is not. :(
All Demo Content....

Where is Ready Pages, Ready Blocks, Ready Header, Ready Footer? In Library is not. :(
Hey... You need to download the package that contains the demo content! And the last one as i checked in Babiato, v4.30, Check out here how to download it! 2020-04-24 17_33_58-Element Pack v4.7.1 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin _ ...png
Then follow this video tutorial / How to Import Ready Demo Page in Your Site

Good luck...!

Reactions: Medw1311 and bytbt
Hey... You need to download the package that contains the demo content! And the last one as i checked in Babiato, v4.30, Check out here how to download it! 2020-04-24 17_33_58-Element Pack v4.7.1 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin _ ...png
Then follow this video tutorial / How to Import Ready Demo Page in Your Site

Good luck...!
Beat you to it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and Lalo
Thank you, I was just reviewing before your post. If I pay you $5 for Element Pack, will it be easier to import all of them at once?
Sadly even with a licence you still have to import them manually.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock