• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Physkx updated Elementor Pro — The Most Powerfuls Page Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.4 + v3.0.9 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.4 - WordPress Page Builder Nulled Free
= v3.0.9 - 2020-09-17 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Fix: Kit settings get deleted when modifying the Site Title or Tagline in WordPress Settings and Customizer screens ([#12540](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12540), [#12538](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12538), [#12562](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12562))

Read the rest of this update entry...

For me:
v3.0.4 Pro + v3.0.9 (LATEST UPDATE) doesn't work. It results in a white screen Elementor loading. Just to make sure it was the latest version I:
1. Disabled all other plugins
2. Activated a standard WP theme twentytwenty
3. Enabled Safe mode

4. Enabled different elementor editor loading method
5. Went back to the latest nulled version and it worked

By the way there is PHP error in both (3.0.4 PRO+3.0.9) and in (3.0.8.1 and whatever the other PRO version was) similar type in if you enable WP_DEBUGGING to TRUE
and it is abut the updater.php and the license of elementor

Edit:
Exact error:

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 85

Dears, good day for everybody! May I ask you? Is it ok that when I try to download rar with Elementor, I see that I can download only exe file with some Carissa Web Manager, which would like to install something on my PC and which is infected by a couple of the viruses?
That is connected to the filehosting services probably. When I opened a link a little bit earlier https://www.upload.ee/files/12273509/Free_3.0.8.1-Pro-3.0.4.rar.html - everything is clear and OK.

Attachments

• viruses.jpg
    viruses.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hi, I see that in the nulled version of Elementor 3.0.9 there's a Templates folder. I wanted to insert a Pro Pages template but I get an error: Site url has changed, please reconnect...
Since this is my first time doing this, maybe I didn't do it right?

Reactions: Mirko
I regret updating to 3.0+ soooo many bugs. Guys stick to 2.9.14 last stable version in my opinion!

Dears, good day for everybody! May I ask you? Is it ok that when I try to download rar with Elementor, I see that I can download only exe file with some Carissa Web Manager, which would like to install something on my PC and which is infected by a couple of the viruses?
That is connected to the filehosting services probably. When I opened a link a little bit earlier https://www.upload.ee/files/12273509/Free_3.0.8.1-Pro-3.0.4.rar.html - everything is clear and OK.
friend. the file you scanned is another file.

Hi, I see that in the nulled version of Elementor 3.0.9 there's a Templates folder. I wanted to insert a Pro Pages template but I get an error: Site url has changed, please reconnect...
Since this is my first time doing this, maybe I didn't do it right?

The same problem only on a new templates. i think that we need to wait.

Hi,
try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.
Watch the video for more details:

Hi,

I followed the above, removed the wordpress install of elementor, cleared transients and cache.

Installed the hulled version and activated it
Then I installed the pro version and when I went to activate it, it said already activated, I did not have to put the serial number in??

Am still getting the errors?, any ideas?

No it is nulled too. It has to be for Pro to work.
I'm sorry to return to the topic but I'm trying to understand why the JSON files in the Templates folder which is in the nulled version of Elementor 3.0.9 cannot be accessed. Because apart from this Template folder, versions 3.0.9 of Elementor Official and Elementor Nulled seem identical. Personally, I have always used the Official version with the Nulled version of Elementor Pro and never noticed a problem. Can anyone point out what differentiates the versions of Elementor 3.0.9 Nulled and Official (without taking into account the Template folder)?

I'm sorry to return to the topic but I'm trying to understand why the JSON files in the Templates folder which is in the nulled version of Elementor 3.0.9 cannot be accessed. Because apart from this Template folder, versions 3.0.9 of Elementor Official and Elementor Nulled seem identical. Personally, I have always used the Official version with the Nulled version of Elementor Pro and never noticed a problem. Can anyone point out what differentiates the versions of Elementor 3.0.9 Nulled and Official (without taking into account the Template folder)?
As far as I know the official version contains code that says to fetch the templates from Elementor's servers.

In the nulled version that code is replaced to say that the templates are in the templates folder.

I know that's not a very technical explanation but I've not had any coffee yet.

Reactions: WolfAgen
As far as I know the official version contains code that says to fetch the templates from Elementor's servers.

In the nulled version that code is replaced to say that the templates are in the templates folder.

I know that's not a very technical explanation but I've not had any coffee yet.
This is a very good explanation and I thank you for it. But then, why the version 3.0.9 Nulled available here does not allow to do what you indicate?

This is a very good explanation and I thank you for it. But then, why the version 3.0.9 Nulled available here does not allow to do what you indicate?
Hang on, Let me test it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock