• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor PRO - 1 year with free renewal - 5$ One Domain

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
elementor-pro-plugin.jpg

Elementor Pro – WordPress Page Builder Plugin being developed by Elementor.com. Elementor Pro is used to build any website you like, Elementor Pro is the best way to design on WordPress and build beautiful web pages. Improve your design process and make your website faster and better than ever.

Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin Features:
Live Design
Template Library
Exclusive Pro Widgets
Live Custom CSS
Mobile Editing
Revision History
And more…

Links for Shop :
BUY HERE

IMPORTANT:
this is annual license that ends at May 2021, I will be renewing it afterwards and won't require you to pay again, so you get 1 year guaranteed since prepaid and my word to keep renewing it ;).

Refund Policy:
1- If my service doesn't match the description above or you are unsatisfied (for unforeseen reasons, with admin meditation), full refund offered.

Thank you all,

Last edited:
So I have some competition now :D

Two things:
1) Your Shop Link is pointing to your Astra Offer
2) Check Marketplace rule #18

• Haha
Reactions: RogerM and Danz
Today, I have purchased the Elementor Pro deal & WPML plugin lifetime license (such a great deal) from Danz which is delivered successfully. Great and prompt service.

Keep it up!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 11.51.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 11.51.37 PM.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Love
Reactions: Danz
Quick question. If I'm moving my hosting from one company to another or one domain to another or changing the theme, my elementor pro will still stay intact right?

Hey Danz, I'm trying to buy an Office license but I get an error message when trying to pay "your request didn't go through"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock