• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
I'm unable to extract the .rar file. Please send me a link to download the .zip version of this update
Update your winrar or use 7-zip

LOL nothing to do with @TassieNZ this time 😂

I know bro, but this is mad, how can someone ask a question without reading first, especially when the answer is just above his post !
You know wat ? i think just nulling this is not good enough maybe you have to include a free installation with that 😎

I know bro, but this is mad, how can someone ask a question without reading first, especially when the answer is just above his post !
You know wat ? i think just nulling this is not good enough maybe you have to include a free installation with that 😎
Too many people are just lazy 🤷‍♂️

Maybe more people need to buy a genuine licence for their site from me ;)

With the latest download release, it shows "Sangfor Engine Zero" malware in the "elementor-pro3.0.8.zip" archive. Is there some risk involved with the latest version?

With the latest download release, it shows "Sangfor Engine Zero" malware in the "elementor-pro3.0.8.zip" archive. Is there some risk involved with the latest version?
Ohh FFS read the posts above!!!

Ohh FFS read the posts above!!!

Unfortunately, malware warning is coming due to a newly added javascript library called "lottie.js" by AirBnB mainly used for mobile web animations. I just compared the github source code and would like to confirm that there is no particular threat with the upload. I hope someone also can confirm this.

Sorry, I don't dig deeper about the malware info shown to me, before submitting the earlier post.

We are good to go with the new upload. Thanks for the upload.

Unfortunately, malware warning is coming due to a newly added javascript library called "lottie.js" by AirBnB mainly used for mobile web animations. I just compared the github source code and would like to confirm that there is no particular threat with the upload. I hope someone also can confirm this.

Sorry, I don't dig deeper about the malware info shown to me, before submitting the earlier post.

We are good to go with the new upload. Thanks for the upload.
It's virustotal f*cking up.

hi all, any way to fix the tons of undefined errors when trying to add a pro template? I saw a post about having similar issues and wondered if this was fixable. I can only add the free ones so not much use for me to leave pro activated. I can post a link to a screen shot when I try to add one.

hi all, any way to fix the tons of undefined errors when trying to add a pro template? I saw a post about having similar issues and wondered if this was fixable. I can only add the free ones so not much use for me to leave pro activated. I can post a link to a screen shot when I try to add one.

try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: 50% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW

try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
    Code:

Activation :

Ps:
Take a look here:

Thanks so much! I will try it shortly.

try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.
    Code:

Activation :

Ps:
Take a look here:

Quick question, I am at the step to install pro or I think I am, per your steps do I need to install both the non pro and pro versions that come in the package from this site or just pro?

UPDATE: Got it figured out, thanks for the help, I figured out while following your steps why I was getting the error, now know what to do moving forward

Last edited:
Quick question, I am at the step to install pro or I think I am, per your steps do I need to install both the non pro and pro versions that come in the package from this site or just pro?

UPDATE: Got it figured out, thanks for the help, I figured out while following your steps why I was getting the error, now know what to do moving forward

Hi, did you solved your issue ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock