• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Can anyone fix those 2 annoying messages on the backend when WP_DEBUG is true?

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 85

Last edited:
Can anyone fix those 2 annoying messages on the backend when WP_DEBUG is true?

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/vsd-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/vsd-pro/license/updater.php on line 85
vsd-pro? What is that?

Not related to Elementor I think.

vsd-pro? What is that?

Not related to Elementor I think.

I'm very sorry I edited my post.BTW they are becoming more and more annoying with this in the footer:

Enjoyed Elementor? Please leave us a ****

Last edited:
please uninstall your Elementor & Elementor Pro then Remove...Upload Elementor & Elementor Pro, both from Babiato via Cpanel (zip not rar). then install. Done

Thanks for your advice but with my current knowledge this didn't work. It's not like restarting the PC. :D I did it before even posting here. That's the method I use all the time. rm -rf /old-plugin/ and then upload the new plugin.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice but with my current knowledge this didn't work. It's not like restarting the PC. :D I did it before even posting here. That's the method I use all the time. rm -rf /old-plugin/ and the upload the new plugin.

Follow this steps :

Method above not working ? deactivate all plugins and let only elementor+pro , if it work for you, then you have a plugin conflict, If not, please try another PHP version !

Well this is interesting from Elementor...

Elementor Cloud - Hosting with Elementor Pro included for around $20/month/site

• Wow
Reactions: Hexor and ELLIO7
  • Haha
Reactions: muhit and Medw1311
Would like to know what's your take on this though...
Initial thoughts are not good on the new service but can't say much until I can test it out. Just reading through the T&C's and there is a lot in there I don't like.

The biggest one being they can refuse to allow you to install any 3rd party plugin they wish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock