• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Reactions: siriot and Babak
Considering no-one else has reported it as having malware I wouldn't put much faith in a random person who just joined the site 9 hours ago claiming it does.
Thank, yup i guessed as much but just trying to be safe. Anyway an external servie can be used to check the files?

Thank, yup i guessed as much but just trying to be safe. Anyway an external servie can be used to check the files?
You could check it with a security plugin like WordFence but I don't know if that would give any false positives or not because of the nulling process. You can also use virustotal too.

Reactions: Babak
I
Use for files what I doenst download from babiato virustotal, too. They can scan apk (Android) too!

Yeah, this is the only site I download plugins from. I've also found viruses in plugins downloaded from other sites.

Reactions: nevada
@NullMaster did you finish getting everything you need from my server?

2.9.10 – 2020-06-01

• Tweak: Updated eicons library to v5.7.0
  • Tweak: Added infrastructure improvements to Repeater control to support upcoming versions
  • Fix: Popup action links triggers 404 error (#11104)
  • Fix: Removed source map comment so browsers don’t look for source map in Swiper library (#10764)
  • Fix: Elementor posts aren’t properly imported with WordPress Importer v0.7 (#11466, #10744)
  • Fix: Theme Style overrides link settings in some cases (#11462)
  • Fix: UI glitch in Media controls
  • Fix: Hardened sanitization in Custom Link Attributes and in URL control to avoid security issues

Reactions: Babak
Since you didn't answer my question @NullMaster I've gone ahead and deleted the server anyway. Disappointed in you now bro :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock