• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
hi...i have previously install the free version then deactivate then delete it, i have download the file...the pro was fine installed, but the basic free one keep saying
"The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini"
is there any workaround?

itu karena setting web hosting nya. googling aja "increase upload_max_filesize wordpress", atau kontak penyedia hosting.

atau: upload plugin lewat ftp atau file manager kalau pakai cpanel.

it is done already, i saw the version is the same one with the wordpress one. so i did download direct from server and use the pro files from this sites andenter the license that provided. so now it is working good

thanks a lot

sudah bisa mas...ternyata file elementor freenya sama seperti yang sekarang. jadi saya ambil dr server word press aja. tambahin pro yang dr sini...activate pake license yang disediakan...aktif udah sekarang
Stick to English please.

Thats not a problem with Elementor.

You need to change "upload_max_filesize" in php.ini

If you don't know how to do it search the web otherwise talk to your hosting company.

hi...i have previously install the free version then deactivate then delete it, i have download the file...the pro was fine installed, but the basic free one keep saying
is there any workaround?

Edit your .htaccess file, and add

php_value upload_max_filesize 50M

set 500M if you want instead, that's the max file size

is there any workaround?
Contact your hosting Customer Support to Fix the upload_max_filesize Error!

friend. When it automatically updates, the nulled method does not work.
when it automatically updates. Deletes json files.

A question, please? Maybe because of my precarious English I didn't understand: "Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server."
Does this mean that the new free versions will the forum always make available along with the pro version?

A question, please? Maybe because of my precarious English I didn't understand: "Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server."
Does this mean that the new free versions will the forum always make available along with the pro version?
Yes, both the nulled free version and the pro version are always updated and available on Babiato. :)

Reactions: devnin and moniwp
Hi I've installed v2.10.3 Pro + v2.9.13 Free activating pro with license given here, but while importing block (maybe free resource, not pro) I receive: Site URL has changed, please reconnect...
Any suggestion to resolve this please?

Hi I've installed v2.10.3 Pro + v2.9.13 Free activating pro with license given here, but while importing block (maybe free resource, not pro) I receive: Site URL has changed, please reconnect...
Any suggestion to resolve this please?
Hi,
yes, me again with another video !
I found a fix for the error from importing free blocks in Elementor !
Watch the video.
I hope you like it.

Hi,
@TassieNZ

Site url has changed. please reconnect.. !

I copied these files:

1. add templates folder to root elementor plugin. (with .json files)
2. replace base-app.php to core/common/modules/connect/apps
3. use license

But it still doesn't work, why?

Hi,
@TassieNZ

Site url has changed. please reconnect.. !

I copied these files:

1. add templates folder to root elementor plugin. (with .json files)
2. replace base-app.php to core/common/modules/connect/apps
3. use license

But it still doesn't work, why?
Did you watch the videos?

The newest version is working for me, updated with Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin.
Activated with the key Nullmaster provided. Connected with elementor account.
Pro & free templates working.
how did you do that, mine is not working for me, the zip file is even showing empty

how did you do that, mine is not working for me, the zip file is even showing empty

Download again and watch the videos.

Last edited:
Doenst work for me, it request the authentication but dont allow me to put the key
When i click on connect & aucthen... it returns "Auth Failed"

Doenst work for me, it request the authentication but dont allow me to put the key
When i click on connect & aucthen... it returns "Auth Failed"

1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro.
Watch the videos :

• Love
Reactions: jonaxee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock