• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro.
Watch the videos :

"Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free."

Hi there @Mscv50 , how do you connect the free account with your page, I cant see that option, or maybe am just blind.

"Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free."

Hi there @Mscv50 , how do you connect the free account with your page, I cant see that option, or maybe am just blind.

Take your time and watch this ! at 4:50 !

Is this plugin safe, no spam?

Yes, Save And No spam here !

Take your time and watch this ! at 4:50 !

Yes, Save And No spam here !

I followed your tut. but its still showing the same error after 4:48 it shows an error instead connect your site to the template library.

Attachments

• produkt (1).jpg
    produkt (1).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 20
Does anyone know how to skip creating or logging into an Elementor account when inserting a template? I know that it is only creating that works well, even in the nulled version, but there are people who, even if only this is not possible, so if I went back as it was in the past without registration it would be a good one, does anyone know a patch to remove this need to register with Elementor? :unsure:

Thanks sir works perfect. :cool:
You welcome .

Does anyone know how to skip creating or logging into an Elementor account when inserting a template? I know that it is only creating that works well, even in the nulled version, but there are people who, even if only this is not possible, so if I went back as it was in the past without registration it would be a good one, does anyone know a patch to remove this need to register with Elementor? :unsure:

The latest version is the best, yes you need an account but i don't have any problem with that, anyone can make a free account !
Regarding you request, you can ask @NullMaster for that .Or you can test his special edition:) from his post here:

-elementor2.9.12-cloud.zip
Downloads the file from the cloud server. it doesn't work free. no connection required.
-elementor2.9.12-connect-required
You must open a free account on elementor.com. free and pro elements work.
-elementor2.9.12-local-not_connect_required
no connection required. only pro elements work.
-elementor pro 2.10.2
Note: pro elements work with existing json files.

Reactions: bytbt
why its not working for me.i m sad

You are doing something wrong bro,
Try this again and be patient!

2. Delete Elementor.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro.
Watch the videos :

i dont find the answer please u find it

Really ? common, one post above yours !

2. Delete Elementor.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.

Watch the videos !

Last edited:
Reactions: norvec
Really ? common,

2. Delete Elementor.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.

Watch the videos !

Elementor + Pro ( Free Account required) + Elementor +Pro ( Direct connect)
two package

Reactions: LostKorean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock