• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
What i can see from your screenshot is:
your Elementor "Pro" is not connected or activated yet , so please follow this steps below :

1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.

Watch the videos !

If this not help, deactivate any other plugin and see if it help to fix your problem, maybe you have a conflict between Elementor and some installed plugin!

Reactions: gwdwdw
Its somehow effective. After disabling some plugins, I do see the workspace of Elementor Pro, however, it still requires activation.

Its somehow effective. After disabling some plugins, I do see the workspace of Elementor Pro, however, it still requires activation.

Activation:
License Method..
el1.png
el2.png
el3.png
el4.png

Elementor + Pro ( Free Account required) + Elementor +Pro ( Direct connect)
two package

Videos:

Regarding the activation, please take your time, watch the video and follow the steps !

Last edited:
i purchased elementor pro. The one i got in this page some months ago, infected all my sites in my server. Changing it for the original and its licence got the backdoors closed.

i purchased elementor pro. The one i got in this page some months ago, infected all my sites in my server. Changing it for the original and its licence got the backdoors closed.

What is the point of your replay in this thread ?
Do you have any evidence to share with us ?

Changing just the files with the original ones don't remove or close the backdoor !

Reactions: DruidCtba
It say "Elementor Pro is not working because you are using an old version of Elementor. Update Elementor Now."
I've tried to uninstall and then install it again, but still elementor pro don't active
1594259428599.png
1594259485663.png

It say "Elementor Pro is not working because you are using an old version of Elementor. Update Elementor Now."
I've tried to uninstall and then install it again, but still elementor pro don't active
1594259428599.png
1594259485663.png
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.

Watch the videos !
www.youtube.com

Wordpress !
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Thanks to your instruction, but I'm stuck at this point, I cannot see the "active and connect" with elementor account button everywhere.
Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.

Reactions: shebi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock