• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - The Most Advanced Page Builder Plugins with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.10.3 Nulled + Elementor Free v2.9.13 Nulled

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders.
Use License Key: fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Never Update Free Version from Wordpress Server.

#### 2.10.3 - 2020-06-29

* Fix: Form not being submitted when using "Progress Bar" and "None" view types in Multi Step Form ([#11596](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/11596), [#11610](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/11610))
* Fix: Missing "for" attribute in Password field label in Login widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I just made a video, now i have to make a new one :ROFLMAO: Just kidding.
Brothers, thanks a lot, Keep Up The Good Work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medw1311
hi...i have previously install the free version then deactivate then delete it, i have download the file...the pro was fine installed, but the basic free one keep saying
"The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini"
is there any workaround?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock