• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Hi, first off: thank you for the plugins
The second thing is: the elementor PRO does not work for me, it needs activation.

I followed the above-mentioned steps, but it does not help.

How can I fix this issue?

Reactions: marisevc
Hi, first off: thank you for the plugins
The second thing is: the elementor PRO does not work for me, it needs activation.

I followed the above-mentioned steps, but it does not help.

How can I fix this issue?

Here is how 2:

License Method..
el1.png
el2.png
el3.png
el4.png

Elementor + Pro ( Free Account required) + Elementor +Pro ( Direct connect)
two package

Reactions: hguerrah and ronouk
HI @Babak

On each Plugins Upload & After Updates Status, i'm receiving the following 12 Notice Warnings. LINES NO 75 & 79

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 79

Notice
: Undefined index: requires in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 79

Notice
: Undefined index: requires in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

HI @Babak

On each Plugins Upload & After Updates Status, i'm receiving the following 12 Notice Warnings. LINES NO 75 & 79

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /home/zgroup/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Notice

Hi,
try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install this plugin from your wordpress dashboard and activate it .
  7. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  8. Activate Elementor Pro.
Watch the video for more details:

Hi,
try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.

HI @Mscv50

WOW!!, Thanks for the Prompt Response along with the Tutorial to Fix this issue. I'll follow your Instructions to see, if the issue resolve.

Thanks

Reactions: Mscv50
error3.JPG

When i try to insert a template I get this error.

Please try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.

Reactions: hacgiay
I have followed the instruction from the video and I have this problem when I try to update the Elementor with the one provided.
This is what happen:
1594855745812.png
duplication of Elementor plugin.

Any workaround?

Cheers,

I have followed the instruction from the video and I have this problem when I try to update the Elementor with the one provided.
This is what happen:
1594855745812.png
duplication of Elementor plugin.

Any workaround?

Cheers,
This thread is full of people who can't be bothered reading. The answer to your issue is in the post right above yours, and don't come back saying you have tried it because I can see clearly from your screenshot you have missed one crucial step at least, maybe more.

This thread is full of people who can't be bothered reading. The answer to your issue is in the post right above yours, and don't come back saying you have tried it because I can see clearly from your screenshot you have missed one crucial step at least, maybe more.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.
This happens after deleting the Elementor plugin provided. I installed the one from Wordpress.org which is the one with Go Pro.
I test the Block with the original Elementor plugin and worked.
I installed the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin and activated it as I showed in the image.
Then I uploaded the plugin provided and when I try to activate this is the error produce.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare elementor_fail_wp_version() (previously declared in /home/u369994467/domains/minutodigitalperu.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php:97) in /home/u369994467/domains/minutodigitalperu.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor v2.9.13/elementor.php on line 97

After this step, I noticed that there 2 Elementor plugins.

Sorry If I wasn't clear the first time.

Cheers,

Perhaps I wasn't clear.
This happens after deleting the Elementor plugin provided. I installed the one from Wordpress.org which is the one with Go Pro.
I test the Block with the original Elementor plugin and worked.
I installed the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin and activated it as I showed in the image.
Then I uploaded the plugin provided and when I try to activate this is the error produce.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare elementor_fail_wp_version() (previously declared in /home/u369994467/domains/minutodigitalperu.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php:97) in /home/u369994467/domains/minutodigitalperu.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor v2.9.13/elementor.php on line 97

After this step, I noticed that there 2 Elementor plugins.

Sorry If I wasn't clear the first time.

Cheers,
You were clear, and you still missed a crucial step.. DELETING. You have the offical version on your server, and it is active?? Delete it! Then re upload nulled free and pro from this link via ftp and activate using license key in menu Elementor > License..

I do not recommend using the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin.

1594858438767.png

Last edited:
Exactly I just did that and worked. Sorry I have followed the video instead.
I just delete the Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin.
Thanks again and sorry for the static.

Cheers,

Is there any possibility that these scripts come with something malicious in the code?

Is there any possibility that these scripts come with something malicious in the code?
Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Maybe if anyone find a vulnerability in the plugin

Hi everyone,

I installed elementor and after elementor pro. Then activated first elementor and after activated elementor pro. I activated the license. Once done I go to edit a page with elementor and I get an 500 ajax error. The left column on the editor is on infinite loading and it is not possible to use elementor. Did anyone find the solution for this issue? It only happens when elementor pro is activated. With the normal version it works well.

Thanks!

1595257177234.png

Attachments

• 1595257092173.png
    1595257092173.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone,

I installed elementor and after elementor pro. Then activated first elementor and after activated elementor pro. I activated the license. Once done I go to edit a page with elementor and I get an 500 ajax error. The left column on the editor is on infinite loading and it is not possible to use elementor. Did anyone find the solution for this issue? It only happens when elementor pro is activated. With the normal version it works well.

Thanks!

1595257177234.png

I realized that Elementor conflicts with WPForms. So I cannot use WPForms. This is awful because I usually use WPForms. Do you know how to solve conflicts between these plugins?
Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock