• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Came across this issue recently, not sure why? (See attachment) Any suggestions? Not sure what I do wrong. Can't edit with elementor... (Latest version installed)
That error occurs when you try to do something like edit an archive page when there are no posts or a woocommerce page with no products or a cart/checkout page with no products in them.
not able to extract files, 1603271633158.png
As the error message tells you, you need to update your Winrar.

Reactions: onyx666
Receiving a lot of log in attempts from users "admin", "[login]", "demo" and so lately.

Only happening in sites with Elementor installed. Anyone else?

That error occurs when you try to do something like edit an archive page when there are no posts or a woocommerce page with no products or a cart/checkout page with no products in them.

As the error message tells you, you need to update your Winrar.

Thanks bro for the info

Hello,
I cannot import the pro elementor template anymore (it used to work fine last week).
When I am trying to import pro templates, I have an error message "the connection has failed. Please reload and try again".
Do you have the same problem ? Any idea how to solve it ?
Thanks

For @Newbie752

try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

For @Newbie752

try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

Thanks for your help. If I delete elementor and reinstall, will I lose all the template I created and used ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock