• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.9.1 Nulled + Elementor Free v2.9.6 Nulled Add bookmark

Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders. Never Update Free Version from Wordpress.

If you have ANY issues use phpMyAdmin to find & delete ALL elementor entries in the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables

#### 2.9.1 - 2020-03-16 - Thanks to @NullMaster + @medw1311

* Fix: Can't access Elementor Editor when there is Page Title widget in the page
* Fix: Applying styling to Post Content widget affects the Page and Post editing handles
#### 2.9.0 - 2020-03-15
* New: Introducing Full Site Editing: Design...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Even with fresh install I get the error below:

Code:
PHP: showing 2 of 2

PHP: 2020-03-17 00:50:02 [warning X 1][/homepages/25/d497704222/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mlemaire/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/core/admin/admin.php::104] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [array (
  'trace' => '
#0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown()
',
)]
PHP: 2020-03-17 00:52:45 [notice X 1][/homepages/25/d497704222/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mlemaire/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php::445] Trying to get property 'email' of non-object [array ( 
'trace' => ' 
',
)]

Last edited:
Even with fresh install I get the error below:

Code:
PHP: showing 2 of 2

PHP: 2020-03-17 00:50:02 [warning X 1][/homepages/25/d497704222/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mlemaire/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/core/admin/admin.php::104] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [array (
  'trace' => '
',
)]
PHP: 2020-03-17 00:52:45 [notice X 1][/homepages/25/d497704222/htdocs/clickandbuilds/mlemaire/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php::445] Trying to get property 'email' of non-object [array ( 'trace' => ' #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() ',
)]
What service do you use for hosting? The problem is with your server config. Unless you are a sysadmin and know what you are doing I suggest using either AWS, Azure, Google, Kinsta, UpCloud or Vultr managed VPS packages for the best "out of the box" performance and compatibility with Wordpress.

What service do you use for hosting? The problem is with your server config. Unless you are a sysadmin and know what you are doing I suggest using either AWS, Azure, Google, Kinsta, UpCloud or Vultr managed VPS packages for the best "out of the box" performance and compatibility with Wordpress.

I'm using 1&1 IONOS. It's featured by elementor itself how ironic on how it is not working.

Thanks of the suggestion I am still considering. Though, I am losing my free e-mail server along with the plan I bought with 1&1 which I need for my website.

I'm using 1&1 IONOS. It's featured by elementor itself how ironic on how it is not working.

Thanks of the suggestion I am still considering. Though, I am losing my free e-mail server along with the plan I bought with 1&1 which I need for my website.
If you have indeed deleted ALL database entries with elementor in them out of the two tables as I explain above then your server configuration is still not setup correctly for elementor.

Reactions: getting started
I don't know what happens here, anyone helps me out, advance thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 43
I don't know what happens here, anyone helps me out, advance thanks.
Please go to Elementor > System Info and share the info displayed there.

In your php.ini file try changing the following...

Max_Input_Vars to 5000
Memory_Limit to 256M

see, now I face this problem when I import any block.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 20
see, now I face this problem when I import any block.
Which block are you trying to import? Some aren't included yet. Also try refreshing the page a couple of times then trying to import again.

Try changing max_upload_size and max_post_size to 128M in php.ini

Reactions: Physkx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock