• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Hello guys! Does anyone know if the new pro version works correctly? I read on the Elementor Blog that versions with no activated license on their site wont allow to drag pro widgets to the working environement.

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys! Does anyone know if the new pro version works correctly? I read on the Elementor Blog that versions with no activated license on their site wont allow to drag pro widgets to the working environement.

Thanks in advance!
I think @Physkx 's latest version works, but best way to tell is download and see.

Reactions: Physkx

Thanks in advance!

I can confirm that Physkx version works 100%.
Thanks a lot for the hard work @Physkx !

Reactions: crekkz and Medw1311
I have this error message "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. "
Fixed: increate memory limit and execute time

Last edited:
I've this error, even after delete elementor entries in dbase

Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, null given, called in xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1039 and defined in xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php:1999
Stack trace:
#0 xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1039): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings(NULL)
#1 xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1806): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_data('settings')
#2 xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(132): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_init_settings()
#3 xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->ensure_

Elementor Pro v2.9.2 Untouched for Nulling - @Physkx @Babak (Elementor Core has a 2.9.7 update too)

#### 2.9.2 - 2020-03-25
* Tweak: Added compatibility with WordPress v5.4 ([#10745](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/10745))
* Fix: Image ratio number is displayed under the Archive Posts widget ([#10874](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/10874))
* Fix: Theme Style Link color setting overrides the Table of Content list style
* Fix: PHP notice when using dynamic user info `id`
* Fix: Navigation arrows direction is crossed on first drag in Slides Widget
* Fix: "No headings were found on this page" message was not displayed in the frontend in Table of Contents widget
* Fix: Container includes Popup tags by default in Table of Contents widget
* Fix: Twitter icon display issue when Font Awesome 4 support is disabled in Blockquote widget
* Fix: ACF Dynamic tag not working in Form widget Redirect action

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.9.2 Nulled + Elementor Free v2.9.7 Nulled

Extract/Overwrite both elementor & elementor-pro folders. Never update free version from WP Dashboard.

#### 2.9.2 - 2020-03-25 - - Thanks to @medw1311 + @getting started

* Tweak: Added compatibility with WordPress v5.4 ([#10745](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/10745))
* Fix: Image ratio number is displayed under the Archive Posts widget ([#10874](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/10874))
* Fix: Theme Style Link color setting overrides the Table of Content list style
* Fix: PHP notice when using dynamic user info `id`
* Fix: Navigation arrows direction is crossed on first drag in Slides Widget
* Fix: "No headings were found on this page" message was not displayed in the frontend in Table of Contents widget
* Fix: Container includes Popup tags by default in Table of Contents widget
* Fix: Twitter icon display issue when Font Awesome 4 support is disabled in Blockquote widget
* Fix: ACF Dynamic tag not working in Form widget Redirect action.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
nulled version always can't import templates. please, somebody... i need all latest templates. thanks

Hi,
What's going on with Elementor Pro.
They have done something, so the call signal is not working and the blocks also got some issues.
Is there a way to fix this problem?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock