• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
I'm also having trouble with importing pro templates into my pages. It seems that elementor is now detecting whether email addresses are associated with a pro account and they have disabled my email from importing pro templates. Any thoughts?
As far as I know you need to link your Elementor account BEFORE installing the nulled Elementor Pro.

I understand, maybe it isn't working for me as i've been updating both automatically and adding the email after activating pro and the free version. thank you for the info.

Try deleting both Elementor Free & Pro then do this in order...

1) Install Elementor Free Nulled
2) Go and import a non-pro template and link your account
3) Install Elementor Pro Nulled

And never update either of them from the WP Dashboard.

Try deleting both Elementor Free & Pro then do this in order...

1) Install Elementor Free Nulled
2) Go and import a non-pro template and link your account
3) Install Elementor Pro Nulled

And never update either of them from the WP Dashboard.
i really don't update nulled elementor from the dashboard as per instructed i only encountered this error a few days now.

alright, so i installed this on a freshly made wordpress installation in the order you gave me but i got this error in importing a pro template.

1582740627716.png

i really don't update nulled elementor from the dashboard as per instructed i only encountered this error a few days now.

alright, so i installed this on a freshly made wordpress installation in the order you gave me but i got this error in importing a pro template.

1582740627716.png

Which Pro Template are you trying to install? Photography and Magazine aren't included in the nulled version yet. Try any other apart from those.

When I get time I will send them to @Physkx to include.

Which Pro Template are you trying to install? Photography and Magazine aren't included in the nulled version yet. Try any other apart from those.

When I get time I will send them to @Physkx to include.
I understand. I've installed the photography as it was the first pro i saw and the error occured. will take note in the future.

The other pro templates are working. Thank you med. ^_^

Reactions: Medw1311
Elementor Free 2.9.3 has been released, if you are using the nulled version from here DO NOT upgrade from your WP Dashboard.

Reactions: Babak
Elementor Free 2.9.3 has been released, if you are using the nulled version from here DO NOT upgrade from your WP Dashboard.
Updated download to Elementor Free 2.9.3 + Elementor Pro 2.8.4

Elementor secures $15 Million in new funding...

Looks light the future is bright for Elementor.

Hello I need files to import this template i talk with @Babak he stated to ask here for the template as I am trying to import but it's giving me an error please see the error here. https://ibb.co/CPKDmkk

Hello I need files to import this template i talk with @Babak he stated to ask here for the template as I am trying to import but it's giving me an error please see the error here. https://ibb.co/CPKDmkk

That one shouldn't cause a problem and I've never seen that error before so not sure what to advise.

That one shouldn't cause a problem and I've never seen that error before so not sure what to advise.

This error appears because the new templates are not working, the templates need to be linked, so this error appears when trying to import the new templates (Photography)

This error appears because the new templates are not working, the templates need to be linked, so this error appears when trying to import the new templates (Photography)
You get a licence error with the new ones, not that error

@Physkx Elementor Free was updated on 2019-02-26 to version 2.9.4

BTW, wasn't there an instruction how to null that free version, somewhere? Cannot find it.
Where did you see an update to 2.9.4 for the free version? I'm in New Zealand so normally get the updates first and mine still shows 2.9.3

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock