• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
I just switched from cr@p to Laragon, your recommendation. 1 of the best decisions I've made in life so far. Thanks a lot.
Good move, the biggest thing I thought I was missing with Laragon was the ability to clone a site but I found out how to do that earlier so I'm even more happy with it now.

Reactions: TassieNZ
anybody tell me about this error when I try to insert block this error comes

error.JPG
You need to increase the memory_limit value in your php.ini

Reactions: Nabeel
x

its memory_limit = 256M I think its enough, but now I set it to 512M
what about 512M? is is enough
That should be enough, also put your max_input_vars to 5000.

I tried but problem is same, even I close Xampp and started again..
That usually fixes it.

Please go to Elementor > System Info and share the output given.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock