• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
iinput var.JPG

this is system info in Elementor, even I changed to 5000 in config.ini

max var.JPG
Remove the ; from the start of the max_input_vars line. The ; symbol comments the line out.

Reactions: Babak
how to update php version at local xampp, may I have to insall new version of xampp
Yes install either Xampp 7.3.15 or 7.4.3

ok I am going to install 7..4, I install 7.4 version and dual are installed, one folder named xampp at c drive and 7.4 also installed at c drive xampp1 but it is giving me an error that is below

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
11:43:04 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
11:43:04 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
11:43:04 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
11:43:04 PM [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
11:43:04 PM [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
11:43:04 PM [mysql] entire log window on the forums

mysql is not starting I think due to port issue.. previous xampp is closed

ok I am going to install 7..4, I install 7.4 version and dual are installed, one folder named xampp at c drive and 7.4 also installed at c drive xampp1 but it is giving me an error that is below

Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
11:43:04 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
11:43:04 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
11:43:04 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
11:43:04 PM [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
11:43:04 PM [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
11:43:04 PM [mysql] entire log window on the forums

mysql is not starting I think due to port issue.. previous xampp is closed
I've not used Xampp for quite sometime but I don't think you can have 2 versions installed at the same time.

I actually recommend Laragon over Xampp.

Reactions: Physkx
in C:\xampp\htdocs\mcr_new\wp-content\plugins\revslider\includes\operations.class.php on line 2854

this warning is due to revolution slider, how to fix this
Please don't use this forum to post each and every small problem you encounter even in plugins that this thread is not about.
First of all: it's only a PHP warning, not an error.
Second: to quickly find a solution, learn how to use Google:

Reactions: Medw1311
I reverted Elementor Free to previous Version. When i tried to insert blocks a login page opened and signed in with a free account. Now everything works again!!

• Love
Reactions: nevada
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock