• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder v3.6.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

ElementsKit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder - Download ElementsKit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 23858707

Download ElementsKit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 23858707
Meet ElementsKit – The Ultimate addons for elementor page builder with Header builder, footer builder, Megamenu builder, 50+ custom add-ons, 20 Home page ready Layout Pack, 500+ Section pack with layout-kit.

ElementsKit also comes with Advanced parallax options with SVG Library. Background parallax Tilt animation, mouse move effect, onScroll...

Read more about this resource...

Am I allowed to say something critical about the shared resource? I mean not the sharing itself (thanks @Babak ) but the actual plug-in.

I think Elementskit is really bad. Although the widgets and pages are quite nice, the plug-in loads ALL scripts and styles for all widgets, modules, etc., even when not used. The only way to minimize the loading of scripts and styles is to go through all modules and widgets you do not use, and one-by-one disable them. I find that really bad practice. For that reason I have immediately de-activated this plug-in on a test install.

Just so anyone contemplating using this plug-in, knows how it works.

Am I allowed to say something critical about the shared resource? I mean not the sharing itself (thanks @Babak ) but the actual plug-in.

I think Elementskit is really bad. Although the widgets and pages are quite nice, the plug-in loads ALL scripts and styles for all widgets, modules, etc., even when not used. The only way to minimize the loading of scripts and styles is to go through all modules and widgets you do not use, and one-by-one disable them. I find that really bad practice. For that reason I have immediately de-activated this plug-in on a test install.

Just so anyone contemplating using this plug-in, knows how it works.
Hi¡ I'm testing addons for elementor, and out of simple curiosity, which one do you think is the best (in general)?

Babak updated Elements Kit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elements Kit v1.1.9

Download Elements Kit v1.1.9 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
Version 1.1.9

API Bug Fixed
Added New layouts

Version 1.1.8
Added Motion animated button
Added Few more layouts
JS Performance improved
Fixed Timeline responsive issue
Fixed link menu not clickable
3rd party "pure bootstrap" conflict

Read the rest of this update entry...

For access to template library we have to activate it, It's nulled version but still need activation code. What should we do?

Babak updated Elements Kit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elements Kit v1.2.0

Download Elements Kit v1.2.0 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
Version 1.2.0

Huge performance improvement
Js libs are now only loaded when it's called on the page
Added minified css files
Added module - ElementsKit effects (css effects, mousemove effects, tilt effects, onscroll effects) to the widgets globally
Added widget - woocommerce mini cart
Added widget - woocommerce product category
Added widget - woocommerce product list
Added widget - woocommerce...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock