• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[OPEN] Anyone want anything from freepik & elements just ask me!

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
envato elements.png

freepik-inverted.png

Request Freepik & Envato Elements Files by Posting Links Here

RULES ( Updated: 23 Dec, 2020 )
  • 2 freepik premium file/day for each member.
  • 2 elements premium file/day for each member.
  • Do not request stock footage/video templates.
  • No multiple accounts ( Don't create a new profile ).
  • No multiple requests on other threads ( Don't abuse the community ).
  • Wait for 24 hours for your downloads.
  • I'll be using a link shortener, so please bear with it.
WARNING ⚠
We always seek friendly solutions and give warnings beforehand, but we block accounts permanently if members ignore our Terms and Conditions, Thread Rules, or Forum Rules. Some users misusing this thread by making multiple accounts to make more requests on this or other threads. We restrict certain violations and banned all multiple Accounts. Always follow the rules and terms of the Babiato community.

--------------------------------------------------

Please LIKE Post if you found this helpful!

Last edited:
Hi!

Please I need 3-5 of these:

Anyone wants anything from elements.envato.com just ask me your brother is here to help you!
I've Envato Elements subscription, anything you need from there just requests below and make the sure file not more than 500MB :)

Anyone wants anything from elements.envato.com just ask me your brother is here to help you!
I've Envato Elements subscription, anything you need from there just requests below and make the sure file not more than 500MB :)
I appreciate your help.

Are you able to help me to get this 3 videos?

I will be in debt with you..

I would truly appreciate these assets:

Thank you!

Reactions: TheDevil
I would truly appreciate these assets for my work

Thanks in advanced.

Hello Can I request for this please

Thanks in advance bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock