• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Enlighten me dear mighty babiato developer

May 31, 2021
Hello everyone i hope this new year brings the best out of everysingle one of you , so i just wanna ask a suggestion or guide about website
under unforeseen consequence i had to take my family bussiness which is a general electronic store selling tv's , AC , washing machine and etc did not cross my mind how it would bring pain in the neck
so is there a script out there for me to stuff that would make this easier like
* Online store To put my product so people can shop online that use manual bank transfer ( customer transfer to my local back , i check and confirm i send the product they bought ) cause my countries block some payment gateway
* to store and keep the data of all the physical receipt of the product that has been sold ( story short i need to do this because its related to a debt )
* POS system for a front cashier
* employees payroll and loan

also i wanna know if there is none such a script how much it would cost me to hire developer to do this ?

that would be all thanks for the attention guys ! hope you have great day !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gordian and Simbaa
use manual bank transfer ( customer transfer to my local back , i check and confirm i send the product they bought ) cause my countries block some payment gateway
I have a suggestion
This is not a good idea this will increase your work load so get a merchant payment gateway supported in your country for making payments online

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock