• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Enterprise Level Taxi Frontend/ Backend for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone wants to buy this source code:

codecanyon.net

Enterprise Level Complete Taxi App Solutions

Bought it and selling a limited number of copies.

$110 for whole complete script including Android Source (IOS in development)
Get it while it lasts.

Paypal or Bank Transfer only.
No refunds due to being source code.
Any thoughts on this script, is everything functional? Bugs, issues, does it come with iOS app as well?
Thanks

IOS not been developed.
So far not seen any bugs... but helps its in Laravel/PHP for debug mode ,,, but so far ivenot come across any

Reactions: ckeeper
Good morning, I would like to know how to acquire the source code of the taxi system, is everything complete?

It is missing iOS app, but that was not the part of the sale anyway, I believe the author has the ios app for sale now seperate from this.

Reactions: williamstorm01
Added proof of purchase, thought i did already.
Anyone who has purchased a copy, can you let others know how quick and easy it was for you? you dont have too but helps me 😘

William actually provided the code, and actual license for it as well. All looks legitimate to me. Installation is not very easy for a beginner. If anyone needs help installing or customization I have multiple developers working on this.

• Love
William actually provided the code, and actual license for it as well. All looks legitimate to me. Installation is not very easy for a beginner. If anyone needs help installing or customization I have multiple developers working on this.
Will keep an eye out for the IOS for you dude.

Reactions: ckeeper
There is IOS now I guess, I am interested to play with this, I developed similar script and want to copy some ideas, please let me know how is the performance as I will be interested.

I have not noticed any performance issues, althought I have not tested under heavy load, it seems to be running very fast so far.

There is IOS now I guess, I am interested to play with this, I developed similar script and want to copy some ideas, please let me know how is the performance as I will be interested.
As stated theres no issue on performance from what i see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock