• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envira Gallery - Premium WP Gallery Plugin

Envira Gallery - Premium WP Gallery Plugin v1.9.10 + Addons

No permission to download
Hi,
It wont load the Addons as says there is an error as not licensed?

how did you get around it?

Just install the desired add-on externally. Even for nulled version you have to install add-on externally. Automatic add-on installation & update is only possible on licensed version.

Just install the desired add-on externally. Even for nulled version you have to install add-on externally. Automatic add-on installation & update is only possible on licensed version.

Cheers Pal, Will ignore the license and manually add :), dont suppose you have the
Envira Gallery Instagram Addon 1.5 by any chance as 1.4.6 will stop working 20th June?

Changelog
1.4.7.1 (03-31-2020)
  • Updated: Warning regarding Instagram API expiring June 20th, 2020 with link to Envira online support doc.

Don''t know what will happen as I don't use that addon .But it's still displaying :
2020-06-17_192144.png

Envira Gallery 1.8.9.9 (06-18-2020)
  • Fix: Smaller than normal lightbox images in Chrome in some scenarios issue resolved.
  • Fix: Minor issues with envira_gallery_output_item_src_retina filter.
  • Fix: Minor fixes and tweaks related to random image sort and the lightbox.

The problem that neomatrix reported is also happening to me. Im trying to find a way to disable this checks (is something related with the "perform_remote_request()" Util function )

Last edited:
Awesome,

I had to make a new zip file to install your upload.

Do you still get the nag screens?

like this:

1594221328297.png
Hi,

Well, never got those notifications, my fix was to stop the "get update" request that was slowing down my wordpress backoffice (by 7 seconds... tons of requests for no reason), but im getting a strange one since i installed this plugin, is a notification (green bar in the left side) with just the number "1" (wtf?).

Anyway, the plugin works just fine anyway.

Hello, I did install it but I dont see it got nulled, same, Its says I need to enter key and upgrade

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock