• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essential Grid - Best Gallery WordPress Plugin

Essential Grid - Best Gallery WordPress Plugin v3.1.2

No permission to download
@NullMaster can you help with Template Library ?

:unsure:🙏
I've been wondering why the template library has never been ripped or packed since Revolution slider usually get's it's plugins and template packed and those are from the same company. I'm assuming the authentication is the same between the 2 plugins.

I found out a solution:
exported all skin templates from a previous version I am actually using on a website and then imported the json in essential grid on the new website.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi, first of all thanks, I downloaded the .json you posted but I don't see this skin -> Grant Fuhr , Can anyone who have premium export it for me please.

Babak updated Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.8

Download Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.8 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v3.0.8 (19th November 2020)
NEW FEATURE

• Added Mute/Unmute option to Inline Videos
  • Added Filter options like Tags, Categories and Tags & Categories to Quick Grid Related Post Builder
BUGFIX
  • Added a protecion against an unavailable function Parse_blocks which may brake Editor and frontend pages in older WP version
  • Added NameSpace protection for CodeMirror to avoid conflicts with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Essential Grid Gallery Plugin v3.0.9

Download Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.9 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 3.0.9 (2nd December 2020)
BUGFIX

• UTF-8 characters now work properly in filters
  • Fixed a glitch with the Load More function which loaded Double of the elements at start
  • Replaced depricated jQuery functions to raise compatibility with upcoming WordPress versions

• Love

Essential Grid Gallery Plugin v3.0.10

Download Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.10 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 3.0.10 (10th December 2020) - Thanks To @NullMaster
NEW FEATURE

• Added new option in Nav-Filter-Sort - Filter Groups called "Add Filters By". This will allow to select if Categories, Tags or both will be added as filters to the Grid Items
BUGFIX
  • Replaced depricated jQuery functions to raise compatibility with upcoming WordPress versions

Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.11

Download Essential Grid Gallery v3.0.11 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 3.0.11 (31st December 2020)
BUGFIX

• Fixed filters "Hide All" not working properly
  • Fixed not beeing able to deselect filter categories
  • Fixed custom grids not replacing metas properly if they are set in the post fields
  • Fixed YouTube playlist select box being limited to 50 playlists
  • Fixed an issue with the Real Media Library's source selection reverting to "All" after every updating of the...

• Love
I found out a solution:
exported all skin templates from a previous version I am actually using on a website and then imported the json in essential grid on the new website.
Thank you for the templates, any way you can upload more templates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock